Thread
Printable Version

Rescue Special Ops (Nine) General Discussion (Spoilers)

Quote:
Originally posted by codebreaker at 6-18-2011 21:41  
That was a suspicious Rescue after saving Will but not being able to save his wife Katie they discovered he lost another wife in similar circumstance but her sister almost got her revenge and the othe ...
Well no wonder he wanted his back pack but lara almost crossed the line with a patient.

Quote:
Originally posted by codebreaker at 6-18-2011 22:29  
Heidi flying the life blood helicopter is going to cause trouble but she was luck not to be fired from rescue and who would of thought Lily and her friends would of caused so much trouble
Well she was lucky the boss cooled down but ending with the advert was amusing

Quote:
Originally posted by codebreaker at 6-18-2011 23:14  
I thought after Lara split from her husband she and Dean would get together but seeing her with the guy from life blood it looks like he's to late but Dylan and his so called brother was a little craz ...
Yeah i should figured out it was all in his head. Chase start steroids look like a big mistake

Hello i'm watching this show right now. I am now on season 2 but i have a few questions and i hoped that someone here could answer them. Thanks a lot. Question 1: Is Michelles baby also Dean his baby and if that is a yes does dean find out? And my second question is : Is it true that Lara and Hamish split up ? And so yes,are she and Dean getting togeter. I'm sorry if my english isn't that good and I really hope that someone can answer these questions.

Reply 84#84 Liseeuh's post

Question 1: Is Michelles baby also Dean his baby and if that is a yes does dean find out?

Well you will find out in season 2 finale whether it is or not

Is it true that Lara and Hamish split up ? And so yes,are she and Dean getting together.

Not exactly she meet a new guy and dean has take a back sit plus he really hates him.

Thank you very much. Now I can't wait to see the season finale

Reply 86#86 Liseeuh's post

Your welcome i didn't want spoil it trust me that episode will have you screaming by the end

You make me more curious by the minute ;)

3x13 The Dunes

That kid in the dune buggy was lucky they were on a training exercise but what a tragedy that they couldn't save him and i did like their new toys as soon as they handed over the ID bracelet i knew the other kid was involved, the setup in the garage next door to the station was amusing

Do you know were I can see the rest of season 2 because on youtube I can only find it until episode 3 and I'm dieing to see the rest.

Reply 90#90 Liseeuh's post

Check your PM

I'm sorry but what is my PM ?

Reply 92#92 Liseeuh's post

Check the top of the page

Thank you

I actually hoped a little bit that the baby was Deans, He would have been a great dad. But this is probably the best. Thank for not spoiling the end

Reply 95#95 Liseeuh's post

your welcome it was good season finale

Reply 96#96 bala's post

Indeed, I didn't see a lot of it coming ;) and poor Vince.

Reply 97#97 Liseeuh's post

That what made the episode rather good finding who kidnap the baby was a surprise i knew she was crazy but i didn't THINK SHE WAS INSANE.

Reply 98#98 bala's post

Yes that's true I just thougt that she had a crush on Ian but I didn't think that she was gonna go so far, what was she trying to proof ?

Please tell me that Lara is not gonna date that guy from Life Blood, Cam !!

Reply 99#99 Liseeuh's post

I would like to tell you that but i would be lying

Thread