Thread
Printable Version

Rescue Special Ops (Nine) General Discussion (Spoilers)

Quote:
Originally posted by codebreaker at 6-12-2011 22:47  
I cant believe Luke offered Jordan $10,000 to save him from the mini-bus hanging over the cliff’s edge with no respect to the woman who died when the bus fell off the cliff but then trying to blackma ...
This really was ethical episode and i am glad Luke felt guilty about it wanted to return it but meeting Girls sister and tell the truth was good. . i am glad he used some of money help with funeral cost

Quote:
Originally posted by codebreaker at 6-12-2011 23:33  
Hamish was lucky when he was at Zac’s party when the explosion occurred which had Lara beside herself with worry as she scours the site for him but Bingo and Chase coming to blows at the site was ter ...
Well in the preview they promise that one of them would die i had feeling it was going to be him

Quote:
Originally posted by codebreaker at 6-13-2011 05:50  
I think she would of died if Chase hadn't of risks his life to rescue her when she was trapped in mudflats and Heidi and Jordan's campfire conversation was amusing, Jordan managing to deliver the eulo ...
I like that Chase is starting to think after conversation with the shrink about his brother and following him with everything he does. .

Quote:
Originally posted by codebreaker at 6-13-2011 06:44  
Another good episode with Dean realising there was a missing child and also Chase realising Emma was in danger but it was nice that it was a false alarm when the nanny disappeared with the bosses baby
Yeah who would thought she kidnap the kid and dean had no choice but i like that re visit Dean might father boss baby

Quote:
Originally posted by codebreaker at 6-13-2011 21:20  
Sam, Vince’s son was very lucky as the unit struggled to free the trapped teens just before the car exploded after a street race but the vigilante eventually getting caught was impressive and the guy ...
Yeah the pot throwing guy was priceless asking ladies take off their tops trust fire women to actually tease him and even more amusing lara and her hitting it off in the bar was great as well.

3x10 Stolen

Michelle interrupting an intruder photocopying Rescue documents was unfortunate considering she was off on holiday but loosing him after rescuing him was a stupid mistake but but discovering the intruder was working for Michelle's husband Ian was a surprise and how embarrassing crashing the 4x4

Reply 66#66 codebreaker's post

i should be caught by weekend on this

Reply 67#67 bala's post

I'm loving this show, it's one of my favourites and as good as Rush

Reply 68#68 codebreaker's post

Yeah it's shame we don't have it on viptv site but they so behind with the current show, there are few shows I would love to see on here like Republic of Doyle and Offspring on here. I made suggestion last year for these shows.

Reply 69#69 bala's post

The Aussies are producing some great shows

Reply 70#70 codebreaker's post

We keep saying that but if you think about it, it's thanks to dstanley blog otherwise we would never known about these shows. i like how simple there shows are unlike American ones with twist and turn.

3x11 In Deep

That was unfortunate that Heidi losing communication and decides to change her course but after the chopper loses all power, there’s time only to brace as the chopper spins out of control and down and crashes in the sea, Jordan was incredible swimming ashore

Quote:
Originally posted by codebreaker at 6-13-2011 22:07  
Who would of thought the ferret was responsible for the fire at the hotel and Vivien the Minister for Emergency Services asking Lara too sneak her out of the hotel was amusing but Michelle using the s ...
Well i guess it learnt his lesson because it got killed and Michelle situation certainly did backfire but minster using her line at press conference was wrong

Quote:
Originally posted by codebreaker at 6-13-2011 22:53  
Michelle getting caught between a rock star and a hard place was amusing but Freddy was a handful and Dean getting Lara a signed poster was nice it just a shame her name was spelt wrong
I had feeling his fan kidnap him when he went missing Jordan boxing so she keep her chopper money was nice.

Quote:
Originally posted by codebreaker at 6-14-2011 10:52  
I cant believe Katrina, the only surviving witness was allowed to travel to court on her own with her life in danger but far play to Chase for sticking with her and Heidi and Jordan finding the missin ...
Yeah this was good but you just knew she would end being protected

Quote:
Originally posted by codebreaker at 6-16-2011 18:32  
The way Lara got the two armed men covering the Fire Trail to leave was impressive but taking Charles at his word and then taking him to his estranged daughter was risky and cost Charles his life when ...
Well we got learn a bit her relationship with her dad which was nice.

Quote:
Originally posted by codebreaker at 6-16-2011 19:15  
Michelle being car-jacked was horrendous with James in the car but with the driver dying in a police chase and the baby missing it is looking more like a deliberate kidnapping instead and i can't beli ...
This was great season finale i'm glad she didn't die

Quote:
Originally posted by codebreaker at 6-18-2011 20:12  
What a strange rescue with a competition between rescue and life blood for the actual rescue and then the strange obsession with a mobile phone which seems to be the main reason for the second and thi ...
Yes there really know how new season with a bang introduction of life blood will certainly make it more intresting, it's obvious Rescue are more experience at doing job compared to life blood.

Quote:
Originally posted by codebreaker at 6-18-2011 20:57  
Wow the victim of the BMW accident wanting to make a couple of phone calls before they rescue him because he only has a 10% chance of survival so he quite his job and calls his wife and end his marria ...
people do crazy stuff when they think they going to die but parking lot rescue certainly made Lara practice worth while.

3x12 Break Out

I suspected Gus had something to hide when Sheree the druggie prisoner took his gun and then demands all of their morphine but Dean getting turn down for a date with Zoe was amusing

Thread