Thread
Printable Version

Rescue Special Ops (Nine) General Discussion (Spoilers)

3x04 Secrets and Lies

Heidi flying the life blood helicopter is going to cause trouble but she was luck not to be fired from rescue and who would of thought Lily and her friends would of caused so much trouble

3x05 Him or Me

I thought after Lara split from her husband she and Dean would get together but seeing her with the guy from life blood it looks like he's to late but Dylan and his so called brother was a little crazy

3x06 Demon Days

Rescue having to save life blood after they messed up the rescue was amusing and Chase’s shoulder injury almost cost one of their own when his shoulder gave out

Quote:
Originally posted by codebreaker at 6-6-2011 19:17  
What a dilemma for Chase when he attends to a badly injured woman who Just before she dies she asks him to fulfil her dying wish to tell her daughter that her father isn't her father
Yes it was difficult but i don't know whether any good came from it?. I bet you recognised the daughter from bed of roses

Reply 44#44 bala's post

Yes i recognised her

Quote:
Originally posted by codebreaker at 6-6-2011 20:16  
That was tragic that two people died after the skipper of a small cruiser crashed because the two women in his life both poisoned him and to top it all off he managed to survive
Yeah it was tragic but what a cost of having an affair all those people were injured all because he was cheating he was lucky he wasn't really responsible for it.

Quote:
Originally posted by codebreaker at 6-9-2011 15:00  
That was an impressive rescue of the boom lift operator who suffers a heart attack and the safety officer shocks Jordan by revealing that the accident was a deliberate attempt to get her sacked, then  ...
Well i now getting used to it first few episodes i was impressed now i am half way through i realise it's their job of course there are going to good rescues otherwise no one would watch the show.

Quote:
Originally posted by kellemanske at 6-6-2011 22:40  
I've actually watched the entire first season and I have to say I'm hooked. It's trauma but then in australia :-)
And I love it!!
The problem with Trauma was that they went over the top with the rescues eg 8 or 10 vehicle pile up on motorway was way over the top unlike rescue op where they did simple 3 car less expensive. If there simple concentrates on simple rescue i don't think it would got cancelled and another thing character on rescue ops are more likeable than the Trauma.

Quote:
Originally posted by codebreaker at 6-9-2011 15:43  
Heidi was lucky when she bonded with Becky distressed husband only to discover he’s not quite what he seems and Dean running into an old flame Nicole was amusing
But she wasn't help man in car because she thought it him was willing let him die

Quote:
Originally posted by codebreaker at 6-9-2011 17:19  
Dean not wanting to ask Nicole for his work tee shirt back was amusing but the guy in the boot after what we thought was being carjacked by a couple of ATM bandit was lucky but he was apart of the tea ...
Well why is it that  women like to wear men shirts . The guy boot did look like a victim but you would think that accident would prevented them trying it again but guess not

Quote:
Originally posted by codebreaker at 6-9-2011 18:01  
Brandon getting his arm trapped in the rock was very lucky and Lara feeling responsible for not responding to the woman’s cries for help after her boyfriend went missing especially when she found his ...
It was about time lara found out about her boyfriend  DUI but i can't believe she break up with him for that.

Quote:
Originally posted by codebreaker at 6-9-2011 18:44  
Lara rescuing the man stuck on a balcony was amusing considering he was robbing the place but getting trapped in the lift was payback and the explosion in the shopping center and the disappearance of  ...
Yeah that was amusing lara helping the guy robbing the place and look like Dean has possible ruined his chance with his girlfriend.. He better move on before Lara finds another man.

Quote:
Originally posted by codebreaker at 6-9-2011 20:15  
Lara was lucky when the creek’s water levels are rising dangerously and her leg’s trapped but that was a great rescue from Dean but the tension is heating up with station saboteur
Yeah it good water relieved the pressure but wife thinking her husband was gay was amusing when it was revealed it was his son but wife was right about the affair .

Quote:
Originally posted by codebreaker at 6-9-2011 21:16  
I cant believe the guy stalking Lara created the petrol tanker accident just to get to her but  what a great first season
Yeah i had feeling it either him or guy who threw rocks but it's funny how obession got him caught and why other man run when he was innocent .

3x07 Man In The Machine

It was obvious Chase was being played but when Vince found out it was funny but Heidi getting the gear back was impressive and Vince trying to disarm the bomb was great but every time Dean is about to tell Lara how he feels they get disturbed

3x08 The Game

Wow that was some distraction but it was a good job he was able to point her out but who would of thought it was as a game even with the episode title but she was one feisty person and you got to feel sorry for Lara when she got into Cam's car but great practical joke

3x09 It's Not The Fall That Kills You

The high rise office rescue with the general manager and his assistant was amusing but after finding the black-clad figure hanging by a thread on the outside of the building and Lara learning that Cam was one of them was predictable but i cant see her forgiving Dean for what happened

Quote:
Originally posted by codebreaker at 6-12-2011 14:16  
Dean and Guy clashing over tactics for freeing the trapped miner was interesting considering their past history but i had a feeling the mine manager was behind the whole accident and i cant believe th ...
Well that's one way to start a second season it was a difficult rescue with challenges but they got guy in the end. I think obvious more to cave in than we thought

Quote:
Originally posted by codebreaker at 6-12-2011 15:02  
Wow Dean drowning while rescuing a woman was intense but having to dry him before they could use the defibrillator never dawned on me and i cant believe the husband of the woman saved wants to sue him ...
it did look Dean was out of luck get caught in the net but Anika seem trouble but Dean dream was rather amusing

Quote:
Originally posted by codebreaker at 6-12-2011 15:46  
Heidi did a great job in bringing the damaged helicopter down and her instincts about the woman she saved from her furious ex-husband was right
Yeah she did a great job and i am glad she was right about her but finding out the kid hit her over the head was a surprise .

Thread