Thread
Printable Version

Rescue Special Ops (Nine) General Discussion (Spoilers)

Reply 20#20 codebreaker's post

I would love for this to be added viptv site it has 3 seasons which is great

Reply 21#21 bala's post

Yes it would be great to get some of these great Aussie shows, I'm switching one season at a time between this and City Homicide while it's quiet but I've stopped for the F1 at the moment

Reply 2#2 codebreaker's post

You are absolutely right this was a great first episode but i was surprised she was alive after that fall which certainly made good ending but teacher having an affair with a student was interesting twist and thanks to the accident she has been found out.

Reply 3#3 codebreaker's post

Yes this was another good episode Lara was lucky the crew saw the video live otherwise who knows what would of happened.

2x04 Jordan's Choice

I cant believe Luke offered Jordan $10,000 to save him from the mini-bus hanging over the cliff’s edge with no respect to the woman who died when the bus fell off the cliff but then trying to blackmail him was the lowest of the low scum of the earth

2x05 Shock Jock

Hamish was lucky when he was at Zac’s party when the explosion occurred which had Lara beside herself with worry as she scours the site for him but Bingo and Chase coming to blows at the site was terrible after the dangerous cliff rescue of paparazzo Matty and what tragic end for Bingo

2x06 Thicker Than Water

I think she would of died if Chase hadn't of risks his life to rescue her when she was trapped in mudflats and Heidi and Jordan's campfire conversation was amusing, Jordan managing to deliver the eulogy for Bingo was nice

2x07 Find My Baby

Another good episode with Dean realising there was a missing child and also Chase realising Emma was in danger but it was nice that it was a false alarm when the nanny disappeared with the bosses baby

2x08 Street Legal

Sam, Vince’s son was very lucky as the unit struggled to free the trapped teens just before the car exploded after a street race but the vigilante eventually getting caught was impressive and the guy chucking plant pots of the roof was priceless

2x09 Out of the Ashes

Who would of thought the ferret was responsible for the fire at the hotel and Vivien the Minister for Emergency Services asking Lara too sneak her out of the hotel was amusing but Michelle using the situation to force Vivien into acquiring new equipment for the squad was risky and almost backfired

2x10 Rock Stars

Michelle getting caught between a rock star and a hard place was amusing but Freddy was a handful and Dean getting Lara a signed poster was nice it just a shame her name was spelt wrong

2x11 Off The Rails

I cant believe Katrina, the only surviving witness was allowed to travel to court on her own with her life in danger but far play to Chase for sticking with her and Heidi and Jordan finding the missing couple having survival sex was priceless

Reply 32#32 codebreaker's post

Wow you have almost caught up to current season

Reply 33#33 bala's post

When Ive finished today's shows i will then finish season 2 and as long as it's not a cliffhanger i will watch season 2 of City Homicide

2x12 One for the Money

The way Lara got the two armed men covering the Fire Trail to leave was impressive but taking Charles at his word and then taking him to his estranged daughter was risky and cost Charles his life when the bad guys caught up

2x13 Crazy Love

Michelle being car-jacked was horrendous with James in the car but with the driver dying in a police chase and the baby missing it is looking more like a deliberate kidnapping instead and i can't believe Vince’s girlfriend Renae took the baby and then locked Michelle in the boot when it crashed into the water

Quote:
Originally posted by codebreaker at 6-6-2011 18:12  
Lara has become a bit of a thrill seeker herself after the last episode but jumping across the roof top was impressive and the psychic not seeing the explosion coming was amusing but the streaking fir ...
Well she had a point if dean fell she wouldn't able pull him up but if she fell dean would been able to pull her up. Dean was worried he would have do the streaking but Lara was loyal .  I wonder if the two bosses will hook up ?

3x01 Ambushed

What a strange rescue with a competition between rescue and life blood for the actual rescue and then the strange obsession with a mobile phone which seems to be the main reason for the second and third rescue

3x02 Fearless

Wow the victim of the BMW accident wanting to make a couple of phone calls before they rescue him because he only has a 10% chance of survival so he quite his job and calls his wife and end his marriage but after the rescue it wasn't as serious as first thought and he vows revenge but turning up at Dean's place and gets electrocuted was amusing and i was surprised to see Lara flirting with the guy from life blood

3x03 True Romance

That was a suspicious Rescue after saving Will but not being able to save his wife Katie they discovered he lost another wife in similar circumstance but her sister almost got her revenge and the other rescue at the paintball camp was ridiculous

Thread