139 1234567
Thread
Printable Version

Rescue Special Ops (Nine) General Discussion (Spoilers)

Rescue Special Ops (Nine) General Discussion (Spoilers)

Rescue Special Ops Premiered on Nine on August 02, 2009

Dean and Chase Gallagher are brothers. Competitive alpha males, they argue over everything, agree on nothing, but defend each other from outsiders no matter what. They're also members of the Special Operations Rescue Unit. Experienced paramedics in peak physical condition, they're called in for complex search and rescue operations. With the latest in tools and training, they can access anyone, anywhere, under any conditions.

Note: From Series 3, "Special Ops" has been dropped from the show's title, it is now just "Rescue"

Homepage
Source

Discuss Anything About Rescue Special Ops Here

1x01 Blue Mountains

Another good Aussie drama and what an opening episode with Two teenagers who have gone missing overnight from a school camp but leads to the discovery of a missing plane and even more astonishing the passenger had survived the crash and tragically after a frantic rescue before the plane fell off the cliff she unfortunately didn't survive the rescue

1x02 Thrillseekers

The way Dean was so calm in rescuing Jasmine while Lara just shouted to grab her and the crazy man from a storm water drain almost killing Lara in the name of fun but Jasmine surprising Dean in his bath was amusing and i cant believe he almost talked Lara into base jumping

1x03 Fire in the Cross

Lara has become a bit of a thrill seeker herself after the last episode but jumping across the roof top was impressive and the psychic not seeing the explosion coming was amusing but the streaking fire man was priceless

1x04 Ferry Disaster

What a dilemma for Chase when he attends to a badly injured woman who Just before she dies she asks him to fulfil her dying wish to tell her daughter that her father isn't her father

1x05 Deathbed Confessional

That was tragic that two people died after the skipper of a small cruiser crashed because the two women in his life both poisoned him and to top it all off he managed to survive

I've actually watched the entire first season and I have to say I'm hooked. It's trauma but then in australia :-)
And I love it!!

1x06 Building Site Conspiracy

That was an impressive rescue of the boom lift operator who suffers a heart attack and the safety officer shocks Jordan by revealing that the accident was a deliberate attempt to get her sacked, then shocks (and delights) him again when she takes him to her bed – with her sexy flatmate but loosing one of their trucks because she didn't want onions was amusing

1x07 Luna Park

Heidi was lucky when she bonded with Becky distressed husband only to discover he’s not quite what he seems and Dean running into an old flame Nicole was amusing

1x08 ATM Bandits

Dean not wanting to ask Nicole for his work tee shirt back was amusing but the guy in the boot after what we thought was being carjacked by a couple of ATM bandit was lucky but he was apart of the team and Shane's rescue was touch and go considering it was his own doing but it was nice that the team came to their help considering they had head office breathing down their necks

1x09 Rave

Brandon getting his arm trapped in the rock was very lucky and Lara feeling responsible for not responding to the woman’s cries for help after her boyfriend went missing especially when she found his phone was terrible but he died saving the others

1x10 Eco-warriors

Lara rescuing the man stuck on a balcony was amusing considering he was robbing the place but getting trapped in the lift was payback and the explosion in the shopping center and the disappearance of the little boy was interesting but the idiot in the car park got what he deserved

1x11 Bride in the Balloon

Michelle and Dean’s liaison in her office being filmed was amusing but Chase in trouble with his oxygen tank while he’s underwater and Lara and Dean only just avert a serious crash when their vehicle is tampered with meant someone is targeting Rescue and they mean business

1x12 Episode Twelve

Lara was lucky when the creek’s water levels are rising dangerously and her leg’s trapped but that was a great rescue from Dean but the tension is heating up with station saboteur

1x13 Episode Thirteen

I cant believe the guy stalking Lara created the petrol tanker accident just to get to her but  what a great first season

2x01 Enemy Mine

Dean and Guy clashing over tactics for freeing the trapped miner was interesting considering their past history but i had a feeling the mine manager was behind the whole accident and i cant believe the manager was going to let another men die to cover it up

2x02 A Day in the Life of Dean Gallagher

Wow Dean drowning while rescuing a woman was intense but having to dry him before they could use the defibrillator never dawned on me and i cant believe the husband of the woman saved wants to sue him over his lost business, Annika and Dean's first date ends strangely when he ex smashes her car windows

2x03 Locked In

Heidi did a great job in bringing the damaged helicopter down and her instincts about the woman she saved from her furious ex-husband was right

Reply 18#18 codebreaker's post

I thought this was a reality tv show i didn't realise it was tv series

Reply 19#19 bala's post

I was pleasantly surprised after the first episode and some of the rescues are incredible but the unrequited affections between Lara and Dean make for a great back story

139 1234567
Thread