Thread
Printable Version

not happy

not happy

Your 'new and improved' site has been giving me nothing but trouble. I try to watch a show in realplayer I get an error message saying the file can not be found, I switch to flash and it says the stream can not be found. I switch servers on the flash and I have to pause it for twenty minutes before I can watch it with out it buffering the whole time and now the new Dr Who episode the video and audio are out of sync by around 5 seconds. not happy

Reply 1#1 collo89's post

Sorry to hear your having bad experiences with the site. Could you give us some examples of the stream not found episodes so we can check them out please. I know a few people outside of the EUand US have experienced problems with loading on the Flash site that is why the Admin team put Realplayer back as an option. Please see this threadfor more tips and helpfull links for smoother streaming on the Flash site. If you have lost any points do to this issue please pm lbjedward who is the administrator for the site. Be sure to include a copy of your viewing history. Hopefully its only a temporary glitch.

Also since you clicked both sites pm lbjedward with copies of viewing history's from both sites and explain what happen. he can refund some of those points.

Reply 1#1 collo89's post

The issue with the Dr. Who episode has been confirmed, but it is only the 4 minutes before the opening credits that are out of sync - on the Flash & RealPlayer sites.
Remember to KISS......Keep It Simple Stupid!

Hi thank you for your responses. It is not the points that I am worries about just the quality of the site.I know that the flash player site is a lot better in a lot of ways but I think it is still very buggy and I know it can't be easy maintaining the site but It does get very frustrating. I ended up downloading the episode of Dr Who from a torrent website as I grew too frustrated with the copy on here. I can't remember which episodes exactly that it said stream not found but it was in season two of the big bang theory.

Reply 5#5 collo89's post

If you could check your viewing history, it might help us find which episodes of The Big Bang Theory need to be checked. Just post the ones you've attempted to watch in here. Thank you, and sorry that you're having such difficulty. As for viewing in Flash, that might prove difficult for you because of your location. I would suggest sticking with the RP site for now. HERE is the link, in case you don't have it bookmarked.
Remember to KISS......Keep It Simple Stupid!

Thread