38 12
Thread
Printable Version

True Blood - Season 4-7 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

Reply 124#124 shinny's post

Sorry Shinny.  What is ...Samhain?  Irish I take it but meaning what and how "should" it be pronounced??
I'm not afraid of tomorrow, for I have seen yesterday and I love today.

Reply 2#2 bala's post

Well In ya'lls defense, no one else started the thread.  

So turning Tara was both predictable and boring.  Couldn't she have just died and been done with it! (I don't like her)  Such a shame about Lafayette.  He's doing well.  Poor guy.  

@bala:  Eric wasn't rocking his "real" sister.  Did you get that.  They call each other siblings because Godric turned them both.  I wonder how old she was.  And how can Eric just walk away from Sookie like that with no regards.....

The pack "mother" maybe that's what she is, eating out of her son was NASTY!!!  ughhh......that story line is gross. I figure if alcede killed the pack master, then he became the pack master.  That's usually how it goes.

Reply 9#9 bala's post

So far two eps in and I'm just not feeling it.  Nothing dramatic.   Sam had a fight. Alceed took that lip like a B-word. Tara ran around and poor Jason got put upon.  Ehhh. Kinda boring. .  Give me bigger drama like the first couple seasons

Reply 11#11 bala's post

No just their clothes peeled off!!!!

The torture was interesting......I didnt hate it but it's not as enticing I guess.  I did love seeing Christopher meloni

hopeless

well I saw that coming with Russell.

Poor sookie is a quarter fairy!  What's she going to do against full fairies!  hmmm lets find out

Somebody that I use to know

I'm not a 100% sure I know why Hoytt didn't kill Jessica but I'm glad.  Really and truely, if they would just get off the other subjects I would REALLY like to focus on Sookie!    The wolf thing is okay, but the Shifters are better.  The tara plot is pretty good and the terry/evil doer plot is good too, but honestly I want more sookie.

I thought the Shifter girl had changed into another person once before.  I didn't think you died from it, but you certainly didn't feel good.

Everybody wants to rule the world

I can't quite figure out what's going on with Bill.  Make up your mind.  SO! disappointing though.  Glad to see the "obama" situation has been taken care of.  I found that storyline and the Terry story to be tedious.   

again I say, MORE SOOKIE.  It's great that her Fairy bretherin have finally decided to be on her side in a more open situation.   

Good for lafayette!  You should charge.  HAHAHAH

Reply 25#25 bala's post

I can't believe an ancestor can sell someone in his family and it be legal per say.  I mean sookie won't put up w it but will the fae surround and help her.   

Go Tara!!  Way to "stick it to the man"

I have to say this was one of the best episodes so far this season.  Got rid of Hoyt.  Emma and Sam have infiltrated the enemies camp to get emma and we got to see goderic.  

Reply 28#28 bala's post

This has been a marginally better season than last year but still not great.  Sookie an the fairies going against russel was great but obviously they weren't fighters.  The elder was cocky or stupid to just go out and be drained!  Dumb.  I'm super glad Jason isn't a vamp.  That would have sucked.   Jessica wasn't real smart an neither was Tara but I expected that from both of them.  
Next week should be good!!

[ Last edited by arksongbird80 at 8-22-2012 09:00 ]

Reply 30#30 shinny's post

the tara-pam was a bit over the top. :/

The fairy having andy's 4<-- Babies was also a bit much!  Then leaving them to him.  Weird.

The worst tho was Bill finally dying only to come back as Lilith.  The whole thing was just...UGH>

Exactly Shinny:  If it was so easy to Kill Russell why was he 2000 yrs old.  :/  

LOVED that Emma was finally reunited with her parents! YAY

Reply 34#34 bala's post

I wish bill would just not be anymore!   Ughh   
That's a good assestment.  The fairy blood could have just distracted him severely.

Reply 4#4 bala's post

I really enjoyed the beginning of this season!!! bill is obviously having issues.  not sure whats going on with pam and her selfishness.  poor andy, and sam.  glad to catch a glimpse of Lafayette.

at last

Andy finally figured it out and I really hope Jessica is right and they are okay.  

Skokie was playing a dangerous game.  Warlo is hot!! I hope grandpa makes it back.   

Really marlotte..   really!!  Lame

Reply 15#15 codebreaker's post

it's been renewed because we keep watching the freaky!  hahaha..   I *think Warlo just wants someone he can connect with from the old line which is why he's about sookie. Getting something back that he lost so to speak.  Maybe have a family.  I don't know that he's the truly bad guy.  

All the Vamps in the facility will be interesting to see how many make it out alive.  hahaha.

Sookie's father is trying to protect her.  Shame he's a psycho killer even from the grave.

Don't you Feel me?

I found this episode to be great.  It moved all the story lines along.  Wrapped up the crazy father story all together and though their reunion was nice, it left much to be desired.  

Warlo is growing on me

RIP terry. I'm not really sure if I'll miss him.  This doesn't really give Arlene any reason to be on screen any more.

Why has Lafayette turned into a supporting cast member.  He's a STAR    Hopefully they'll put him upfront soon.

How long can Sookie and Warlo stay in Fairy heaven/place?  Indefinitely?  Does time more slower, faster, the same/?  I don't know. I have lot of questions.   Oh LOOOOVED the stripping naked scene.  How very early True Blood.

Bye Bye Governor!

So glad the  Sherriff got his kid named and better.  Well done!

Sam and the wolves could just disappear and I would be fine.  

6X8 a change is a coming

Eric sure is getting proactive!  I'm thinking it's the grief though.

Does this mean Warlo is dead?

Life Matters

What a strange episode.  I enjoyed the stories about Terry but it was a bit much and long.  I was hoping for some closure with the Warlo business.   The Vampires really did a number on the facility.  When you torture an aggressive animal and it gets loose, RUN.  LOL   Of course the blonde got away!  :/  She's so annoying.

Where will Eric go and is he coming back?  I wonder what the season finale will be?  What's left?

Reply 28#28 bala's post

The warlow situation was upsetting.  I thought he really liked her and really he just wanted a slave. 5500 yrs is a long time to wait tho.   So glad grandpa came back!!   Evenif it was convenient timing.  

Jason and violet will make for an interesting story line.  He's gonna get frustrated though if she doesn't get a move on. He'll leave.

At least Jessica tried to make amends the only way she knew how.

"Eric isn't dead"- the actor will return for 7th season.   Should have needed with that scene.

Lame with all the vamps going to party.     blah.

Alcede....saw that coming

38 12
Thread