Thread
Printable Version

True Blood - Season 4-7 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

Reply 24#24 bala's post

Did anyone else notice the book Sookie was reading?

Last two lines of the episode cracked me up.
Irony. Yummy and delicious like cake.

4x04 I'm Alive And On Fire

I loved Eric in the lake and what he said about the gators lol

Reply 41#41 shinny's post

I think Rene is haunting them

Reply 43#43 shinny's post

Ball killed Claudine, made Bill king, de-clawed Marnie and sent her on a trip to the wacko farm and turned a shop owning white girl into an awesome take no crap lesbian that should come with a warning label. I really don't think adding a haunting ghost would be a big stretch.

Reply 45#45 codebreaker's post

Yeah but even if he did it's Erics house. Sookie had told him he had been there before he went missing so it is plausible that the house would smell of Eric.

I can't believe that Pam endangered her maker all because she is a diva brat

I thought the best thing this episode was Jason when he said sex and shooting when Sookie was talking about things people are just good at.
Bill is still a spineless cretin just like always. The only reason he didn't kill Eric is cause he still wants back in her pants and knows she would never forgive him.
Sookie is not as annoying as she is in the books but I would still like to slap her most of the time.

Best line of the season so far in my opinion is still "I know I'm a vampire Snookie"

[ Last edited by woothdye at 8-2-2011 17:12 ]

Quote:
Originally posted by shinny at 8-3-2011 01:24  
Hmm, I dunno Bala probably the same reason why all men think all women want them to change (by the way, switch on your sarcasm radar )
He is full all all sorts of sexist comments lately.

Do all men have an inappropriate gene or what?

Bala are you sure you aren't related to Jason Stackhouse?

Reply 70#70 bala's post

Actually no.
I think it is utterly ridiculous that women want the toilet seat down. Men can't win. If they accidentally pee on the seat they are in trouble, if they don't put it down they are in trouble, if they stink out the toilet they are in trouble(like they can help that).

I have yet to come across a man that insists the toilet set stay up in a house full of men.

If you are to stupid not to look before you sit your ass down you deserve to fall in.

The only thing I can think of that involves men on some level is drunkenness and sport obsession which isn't exclusively a male trait.
People in general annoy the crap out of me. Women more than men as they are more likely to be pretentious, fake and/or self righteous but that doesn't mean men can't be those things either.

I have a deep seeded hatred for women that won't do things because they see them as men's work. If you want equal opportunity prove it. If you can't do something because it will make you sick or you just don't have the strength for it fine I don't expect women to be men but if you just don't want to get your hands dirty or you may break a nail in my opinion you need a slap for a reality check.

Reply 67#67 shinny's post

It looked awkward because the penis was no where near the vagina. Also Stephen was prolly on set. Have you seen her and Stephen together they are not the most  demonstrative couple and if you can't show passion in real life how can you show it on stage. I think Askars did well for what he had to work with.

[ Last edited by woothdye at 8-3-2011 06:29 ]

[ Last edited by woothdye at 8-3-2011 06:30 ]
Recent Ratings
  • gypsiegirl66 Points -5 Not an appropriate topic/language for FV 8-3-2011 16:19

Reply 72#72 arksongbird80's post

I'm totally blaming Bala for my rant

Reply 82#82 gabsimom's post

That's true. By distance alone following main highways it would be a non stop 13 hour trip traveling around 100km most of the way. But that doesn't take into account going through towns and gas stops and other stuff that slows you down on a road trip

Thread