30 12
Thread
Printable Version

True Blood - Season 4-7 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

I found it odd too. Plus I thought the connection wore off over time?

Call me hormonal but watching ghost Lafayette holding the skeleton made me cry. It was a great wrap up to her story line. but I still wonder if their is another ghost.
I knew Tommy would find a way back into Sam's life. He deserved the beating but I do feel he needs Sam and just doesn't know better. I am starting to like their story, (no one smack me)

Debbie does not deserve Alcide. Now Tara and Alcide would more interesting.

I can't believe it is the finale already, Everything seems all over the place   I want more!
I wonder now about Sam and his girl, will she resent him? We already know Debbie is going to blame Sookie for Alcide casting her out.  Eric or Bill, Bill or Eric? what about Pam is the spell broken? Why would a fairy want a baby with a V addicted Sheriff why not choose Jason and get more Fairy blood in the baby, he will sleep with anyone who offers.

BTW My favorite f\part of this episode was Eric drinking from the heart, I busted out laughing so hard. He's back!

can you imagine that set to the track of Red Robin, Yum!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pB4a1HIpjmA

I was totally surprised this whole episode. I think Rene was warning about Terry's old war buddy not Terry. Is Tara Dead? have our prayers been answered by the great Alan Ball I mean he did get rid of Sam's entire family this season per our request. I don't remember us complaining about Jesus though.
And how dare Sookie break our Eric's heart like that! Alcide will never get past her killing Debbie no matter what he says. For those who read the books it looks like time for another type of Were. Do you think Jesus's demon was our introduction to demon's that will be shown later?
We know who was in that parking lot? but who showed up at Jason's door was scary. Will Jessica come to his rescue?

Well maybe that was what he was doing when Claudia got rid of him? Alan has a way of making it work. Loving Tara as a Vamp she is way less annoying now. Glad Hoyt hit the road too, that story was old and tired! Bill is nuts is seems and will now become pharoh it seems.

Fairy blood made Russel high (but the fairy was killed way to easy), it was like a drug so it didn't matter how old he was once your doped.

Can't we kill off Bill already. Billith whatever!!? !! Sam;s story was funny and I rather enjoyed the fairy delivering 4 babies as the Merlots crew watched and got drunk.  I am excited to see how Andy is going to handle fatherhood next season. I am also excited to see whats going to happen with Sookie and her Vamp master.

Loving this season so far. I thought Hi all was Warlo too. SOOKIE is annoying this season. Kinda of a beach. She should of helped Bill with limits.hopefully Bill won't hurt his great grand fairy children. I wish we would see more kinds of shifters this season. Bell tells a better story than Mrs. Harris imo but he has excluded some really great plots in making it his own.

yeah Bala if a girl says she will sleep with you and backs out and says lets get to know each other better first an attack is totally justified.

yes True blood and Game of thrones have been removed for now. I expect they will be back when they are re broadcast in other markets.

30 12
Thread