Thread
Printable Version

True Blood - Season 4-7 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

5x03 Whatever I Am, You Made Me

Bill and Eric's so called training bra's was interesting and the speed Pam texts and types is amusing

5x04 We'll Meet Again

Jessica glamouring Andy was amusing and Pam's recollection of her first meeting with Eric in early 20th-century San Francisco was interesting as he was letting her go after all that time

5x05 Let's Boot & Rally

I'm not surprised Jason was disturbed by his dream about his parents and about time they found Russell

5x06 Hopeless

Sookie being able to find the fairy night club was a little predictable but leaving Jason outside at first was amusing

5x07 In The Beginning

Gate crashing the wedding party was sick but Jason's gut reaction to shoot Jessica in the head was a surprise

5x08 Somebody That I Used to Know

Sookie and Jason visiting the site of their parent's deaths was interesting as they now have the name of the vampire that killed them

5x09 Everybody Wants To Rule The World

I'm glad Hoyt didn't pay with his life for not killing Jessica but Bud being in with the vigilantes was a surprise and what cowards hiding behind masks but Luna getting her revenge for being shot was great

5x10 Gone, Gone, Gone

Hoyt asking to be glamoured was kind of sad for Jessica and Jason and Sam and Luna looking for Emma was interesting

5x11 Sunset

Sookie finding out her ancient family secret written on the scroll with help from the others faerie elder was interesting as she discovered she was traded but Russell killing the faerie elder should make for an interesting season finale

5x12 Save Yourself

Lilith choosing everyone to drink her blood did make for an interesting final and Andy being left holding the babies was amusing

Reply 2#2 shinny's post

Jason was an idiot  hitching a ride with a stranger in that vaccinate and Jessica returning to Bill was risky as she cant be sure who he is now he's changed but Andy dealing with parenting four so called children was amusing

6x02 The Sun

You have to feel sorry for Veronica not even getting her $50 but she was doing a dangerous job and that's a new way to drain blood and Sookie having her thoughts read was amusing as she was thinking about kissing him, Eric walking into a trap with Burrell's anti-vampire initiatives was interesting

6x03 You’re No Good

I'm not surprised Eric is taking matters into his own hands but will Burrell walk into a trap after tracking the phone

6x04 At Last

Andy's daughters age jumping was amusing but typical girls wanting to go partying before their to old and looks like Jessica has gone too far, Jason's dreams were priceless

6x05 Fuck the Pain Away

Sookie asking Lafayette to summon her dead parents was interesting as she found out they were going to kill her but Lafayette now trying to drown her was a surprise and that's one freaky test facility

6x06 Don't You Feel Me?

About time Andy gave his only surviving faerie daughter a name or should I say four names and trying to force Jessica to have sex while Jason watched was evil but glad to see the back of the Governor

6x07 In the Evening

Sarah getting revenge on Jason by throwing him to the vampires makes her as bad as the Governor and the way Jessica shown her gratitude to James was not what I expected

6x08 Dead Meat

Jason getting to know Violet was interesting but I cant believe he asked her not to rape him and Sarah going to that extreme to keep Tru Blood flowing was a shock but watching them chase each-other was amusing until the kill and thanking Jesus was unbelievable

6x09 Life Matters

Sookie telling Arlene what Terry thought about her the moment he saw her was interesting and how on earth did Sarah manage to escape the facility with so many vampires on the loose but Jason letting her go was understandable

6x10 Radioactive

Warlow's attack on Sookie was a surprise and Violet is going to be a hand full for Jason but Jason being scared of giving a blood sample was amusing as Violet has been doing a lot worse

Thread