Thread
Printable Version

True Blood - Season 4-7 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

Reply 84#84 arksongbird80's post

no he just discovered he's a medium

Reply 87#87 shinny's post

Yeah another good episode, it was nice to see back story but i am curious why she want kidnap that child since it's not hers and i can't believe she doesn't know that. it will be interesting to see how they get rid of her and how long she will be in his body.

I think Eric is under her spell

At least Jason know what being a good friend is

Reply 89#89 gabsimom's post

Yeah i am surprised he didn't notice his girlfriend following him

Quote:
What I don't understand is how both Bill and Eric knew something was wrong with sookie and yet Alcide makes it to her first...hmmm  
Both of them have tasted her blood and she has tasted their one so both Bill and Eric are connect to her and can sense when she's in trouble.

Alccide he was only one not invloved so he find her quicker since both bill and eric were busy fighting off marline people.

Reply 96#96 arksongbird80's post

he's a werewolf not human

Reply 105#105 arksongbird80's post

Well given that they witness the ghost coming out of Lafayette no explanation necessary . I agree about Sookie dream that was completely pointless just another excuse actress to look good i starting to think she likes doing it you know what they say she's the lead actress so whatever she want she gets to do.

Tommy did a good thing but looking at next week preview Sam will get payback

I was surprised to see her help Sookie but it certainly kept us guessing.

Burning Down the House

Well Antinoa regret what she did but Marleen convince her what they done was good was a surprise but great ending with the vamps doing super hero walk was amusing.

Reply 113#113 arksongbird80's post

Well it was good episode just when you thought Marleen is dead, she come back as a ghost

Reply 120#120 codebreaker's post

You got to love humour of how he drinked it

Reply 124#124 shinny's post

yeah it was all over the place but let hope that last we see of Tara unless LaFayette.Becomes the local GHOST WHISPER  . Well Sookie turning both of them down was the right decision. Marllen was easily defeated would of expected some sort of major battle that just me.

Conjuring Up Season 4 Show

True Blood - Season 5 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

Discuss Season 5 Here

Turn! Turn! Turn!

Well i was waiting for someone comment last night on this episode guess people are just too busy. Turning tara into a vampire seem rather desperate move just to keep the character on the show?.

Great to see Bill and Eric work as a team but Eric relationship with his sister is rather disturbing how he could do his own sister was so shocking that i am not even surprised at this show any more and loved Bill waiting outside while they finish

Reply 3#3 codebreaker's post

oh crap,  wasn't really aware of that since me and you have started so many topic i forget this forum  was moderated.

Reply 5#5 codebreaker's post

I think that because most of the moderated show have ended ?

Reply 7#7 arksongbird80's post

No i didn't realise that i heard she got turned but it was confusing when he kept call her his sister so i was left rather confused by what he meant by sister.

Authority Always Wins

Well i am not sure what to make of this episode at least we know Tara isn't brain dead she speaks but now has run away. We finally meet the authority which was great but that life line with Russel being alive might save them.

Reply 10#10 arksongbird80's post

So you thought Bill and Eric getting tortured was boring ?

Some people are hard to please i guess you want bill and eric skin to peel off would make you happy

Whatever I Am, You Made Me

Didn't really like this episode nothing really happend

We'll Meet Again

Well let see what happens the kid authority get killed and Jason trying to protect Sookie for Debs murder but Jessica mind wiping andy and than kicked off fairy club was rather amusing but couldn't that fairy magic make andy remember ?.

Thread