53 123
Thread
Printable Version

True Blood - Season 4-7 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

Image for VIP

A possible image for VIP

4x01 She's Not There

I loved the episode.They sure have set up a good story line for everyone in the first episode the next 11 will not be boring with all the lines they have to fit in.

4x02 You Smell Like Dinner

Without saying too much i liked the line, Now go and clean yourself up your covered in queen and what have they done to Eric but Jason in a three way for a baby was just bizarre

4x03 If You Love Me, Why Am I Dyin'?

I was liking the softer side of Eric until he killed the fairy godmother and under normal circumstances Jason would be loving the female attention but this is just weired

4x04 I'm Alive And On Fire

Bill must be loosing his touch by not been able to tell Sookie was lying about Eric, i thought as soon as he opened the door he would smell him

4x05 Me and The Devil

What Tommy did to his folks was wrong but they only got what they deserved but Andy's face when he opened up the back of the van was amusing and Jason's dream was priceless

Reply 56#56 shinny's post

I was surprised he killed his mother from what looked like a glancing blow but who would of thought alligators liked marshmallows

4x06 I Wish I Was The Moon

I wonder if that's the first time Tommy has traded places with anyone and if Jason or any human can't be turned what was all the torture for

Reply 75#75 bala's post

You would think they would known something that important before they got Jason

Reply 77#77 bala's post

To be honest i always thought they was a little simple

4x07 Cold Grey Light of Dawn

I'm glad Sam figured out what Tommy had done and what a ending with Jason so close to saving Jessica

4x08 Spellbound

Lafayette becoming possessed by the ghost of the tormented spirit was interesting especially after her back story, Sookie and Eric's snow dream was nice but Jessica killing Hoyt didn't look like a dream

4x09 Let's Get Out of Here

The way they wrapped up Lafayette's Ghost story was nice and Sookie's dreams are getting a little boring

Reply 110#110 bala's post

Jessica's reaction to glamor Jason was amusing considering how insulting it sounded

4x11 Soul of Fire

Marney's vision of the future was amusing and at leased she knew what was coming but Eric going through the guy protecting her and drinking the blood was awesome

4x12 And when I Die

Not quite what i was expecting for the season finale but never the less still interesting

Reply 1#1 bala's post

I didn't think you could start a discussion thread in a moderated forum

Reply 4#4 bala's post

I have done the same thing in the past but with so few being moderated it's easy to forget

5x01 Turn! Turn! Turn!

Bill and Eric blowing up the car to escape was dramatic and who would of thought Jason would turn down sex with a pretty girl but bringing Tara back as a vampire is going to be interesting considering she hate's them

5x02 Authority Always Wins

Jason not knowing if he has slept with every woman in town was amusing and the kid hitting Jason because his parents were getting a divorce was priceless but I hope he didn't hit his mother as she was as much to blame for the divorce

53 123
Thread