38 12
Thread
Printable Version

True Blood - Season 4-7 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

Reply 4#4 codebreaker's post

Jim please don't post something for the next episode.  I only just got the first one watched......I hate spoilers!     Although, i now have something to look forward too.

4X01
Great beginning.  Good way to move the story line along.  Having her gone for a year was great.  Eric owning the house was a given. I figured him or bill.  They are the only one's with enough money to buy and restore it.  The jessica hoyt story line is lame.

The baby is totally evil.  The witches coven is weird.  Let's see what happens next...
I'm not afraid of tomorrow, for I have seen yesterday and I love today.

Reply 10#10 gabsimom's post

I agree with everything.  You left out Jessica.  She's lame too.

Tara!  Annnnnnnnoying.  Blech.

Evil baby is just funny.

Reply 21#21 shinny's post

Love it.
Would be great if Jason had active Fairy powers.

What the heck with Eric's Memory.  HAHHA  Should be fun to get to know 1000 yr old vamp again.

Jason being eatten alive...Eww.  Shame it couldn't be Belfleur.  That guy is just annoying.  (sherriff)  And Worthless.

Good job stepping up Lafayette.  That's what I'm talking about.  And it's a sure thing that Tara will run away again and never come back.  Bon Temp is not for her!  ahaha  

Jessica and Hoyt....blah blah blah

Reply 25#25 woothdye's post

I noticed the book!  Love the sublte humor.  Great.

The jason story line is weak.  Seriously all the babies will be related to each other so the line is still contaminated.

Sookie and Eric are funny.  Love it.

Tara and that whole mess....blah.

The Fairies are weird.

Reply 39#39 woothdye's post

HIs viking came out.  I liked that Sookie said, "okay you crazy vikiing, get out of the water".  That was funny.

The witch is crazy and I'm loving it.  She's giving the Vamps a run for their money.

Bout time someone found and rescued Jason.  He's gonna need some serious help!!

The Tommy/Sam thing is just so irrelovant!  I has no purpose.....

Reply 58#58 bala's post

NO sookie and eric was poetic and great!  loved it.  bout time.   So glad Bill came to his senses.  He's such a jerk in this season.  It's great.

Tommy and that whole thing was funny and there will be consequences.  

Who was the black woman next to the tree the baby  looked at??  She got it in for arlene and I don't know why.

Jason is a moron, but that was funny.    
Pam: hAHAHAHAHA poor tara.

Reply 60#60 bala's post

LOL  I understand the Sookie bashing. I feel that way about tara.  OMG just move away and never return and we will *all* be happy.   

I'm enjoying the fac tthat her and eric are together if for no other reason than, it's not bill!!!  He's so annoying.  At least erics character has some place new to go.  Before he was just big bad-ass, and now he's re-learning himself.

Reply 71#71 woothdye's post

OHHHHHH kay....

wow

Reply 83#83 woothdye's post

I'm really glad that Sam have pushed Tommy out of his life again!  Maybe it will stick this time.

Glad to know the creepy black lady is a ghost and Lafayette can see them.  Why can he suddenly see them now?  Hasn't he always been a medium?

sookie and eric....Yay

Pam is funny.

Tara needs to go.

The whole fight  with the fog was a total cop out.  We couldn't see anything good.  Why did ERIC go all Commando and rip that person's heart out.  WTH.....

Alcide needs to make a choice.  Either he's with his Girl or he pines for Sookie.  What I don't understand is how both Bill and Eric knew something was wrong with sookie and yet Alcide makes it to her first...hmmm  

The whole Lafayette/Dead chick is okay.   Doesn't really do much for me.  Kinda knew though that the pack leader was the scum bag ex of the shifter girl.

Seriously Tommy...>STOP TRYING!!  You suck.

Reply 95#95 bala's post

I got why they knew, but they have super speed, so the fact that a human made it to her so much faster was funny.

Reply 97#97 bala's post

OMG BALA!!!!!

Reply 98#98 shinny's post

Thank you Shinny.  I'm glad I wasn't the only one to see that as odd....  

Reply 101#101 gabsimom's post

ahhh yes, I had forgotten that tidbit.  Well done Gabsimom!

Lets get out of here

I really loved that Lafayette's Ghost was able to find closure with her baby and nothing bad came out of it.  I'm sure though that Lafayette will have a heck of a time explaining himself to the others though...

That was actually a brave thing Tommy Did.  Who'd a thunk it!!  

Sookies dream was creepy, weird and a reason for her to wear red lingerie and heals.  Lame...

The ending was just....ehhh  and what's up with Alcede's girl??  She helping or hindering...

Reply 110#110 bala's post

I really enjoyed Andy and his cousins scenes.  It was nice to see someone finally notice that Andy is Bat-Sh* crazy!!  hahahaha.

Jesus got himself into all sorts of trouble and where did everyone go?  At least Tara's/and Friend got themselves out with magic. That was very kew.

Hero walk!  LOVED it.

Soul of Fire

This was a great use of the favious talents.  Bill and Eric paceing while sookie was in the fire ring was great.  I expected something to happen to Lafayette but Marnee coming down after being killed and taking him was NOT what I thought would happen!!!  Great story twist.

What's up with the fairies??  And Andy has a Lighted sweat finger promise to one?? HAHHAA

Reply 116#116 gabsimom's post

Valid point.  Why didn't the Fairy pick Jason.  Maybe he's not on a fairy radar.  HIs powers are so minut that no one knows he's a decendant.

I would think the spell with Pam is broken but Unsure.
There are alot of questions still lingering.
I bet Debbie goes postal again....  

4X12 Finale

It was a good finale.  The people who died were not what I expected.  So glad to see Gran!  she made a ghostly appearance and antonia.  

Jesus.    I'm gonna miss him.  Poor LaFayette.  That's tough.

Tara, I'm not sure if I'm glad or a bit sad she's.....  We'll see.  That was a great cliff hanger.

Sookie had to walk away from both Eric and Bill.  What does that mean for Alceed.  And his crazy ex-Gf.  Got what was coming to her!!!    hahahahha

Who thinks the fairies will show up from sookies screaming.  They are in the vacinity.   bwwaaahahaaha

Oh and what was with terries wife (can't remember her name) talking to her crazy ex.  We had to figure out a way to explain the new guy so they used the psycho ghost from the past...

38 12
Thread