70 1234
Thread
Printable Version

True Blood - Season 4-7 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

Reply 3#3 codebreaker's post

Yeah that was good opener but it nice for them jump ahead 11 months everyone has changed.

Quote:
Originally posted by codebreaker at 6-27-2011 14:18  
Without saying too much i liked the line, Now go and clean yourself up your covered in queen and what have they done to Eric but Jason in a three way for a baby was just bizarre
Yeah this was much better episode so much happen. . Everyone has changed so much.

Reply 14#14 gabsimom's post

I don't trust her and when she mention she shifted into her dead mother i thought that was disturbing it makes you wonder if they could shift other characters think about the fun they could of had. Poor Jason being eating alive i know that guys a bit player but no guys deserves that

Reply 16#16 gabsimom's post

But it's against his will

Reply 18#18 gabsimom's post

Is Jason a fairy just because Sookie is,  i just  assume that it's recessive in Jason and active in Sookie

For girls

Enjoy Shinny

Personally i don't see what the fuss is about

It Hurts Me Too

Well this was ok episode jessica telling Holt about what she has been up to was good but making him forgot it bad . Andy is always losing it but he's only one missing jason you would think other people would notice him gone for 2-3 days?.

True Blood Season 4: Jessicas Vlog - The Ethics of Glamourin

Is she trying justify what she did to Holt i am glad she thinking about this but with great power from great responsablity so she should think about it, her point about what Bill did was diffrent from what she did to Holt even through they both were done to advoid pain one was act of selfness and other was selfish so there is a diffrence.

Reply 37#37 gabsimom's post

yes you did but i can't wait to see what happens next but Pam underestimate those witches almost got her face peeled off

Reply 51#51 gabsimom's post

Well this was interesting episode bill glaming his great grand daughter was amusing.Pam really should learnt keep her mouth shut. Jason dream was amusing but he was worried about full moon will be intresting to see if he changes.

Reply 53#53 woothdye's post

Well bill would eventually found out i think it was done as way end the episode with an OMG moment

I Wish I Was The Moon

Well Jason thinking he was going turn on the full moon was amusing when we found out it was done incorrectly and look like there's some spark between Jason and Jessica.

Tommy turning Sam was interesting since he killed his parents he is now able turn into humans but it has a consequence but i loved how he fired Sookie .Boy got it right giving her reality check.

So we know why witch is here she off finish all vampire who survived last time.

Sookie and Eric finishing the episode making love in nature was a bit too much and Bill thought it was an act until he realise it wasn't he just couldn't kill him in the state he was in. It wouldn't be fair

Reply 59#59 arksongbird80's post

Well i just think it's funny how she changing her mind wasn't it few episode back where she told Eric she will never be his and all it took was for him lose his memory to get Sookie SERIOUSLY. i know it's a tv show but Sookie is getting annoying

Didn't we already see the consequence ?

Reply 61#61 gabsimom's post

Something about not being born one, you need gene one so human can't be turned they must born from one.

Reply 63#63 arksongbird80's post

Why is women always think men will change don't they get it that people don't change yes there might get wiser and older but they don't change

Reply 67#67 shinny's post

Don't you know i don't have sarcasm radar

Reply 69#69 woothdye's post

I wish if only i had his body

I didn't mean to sound sexist i just few pet peeves that annoy me about female gender . Like wise i sure you women have a few pet peeves about men and toilet seat

[ Last edited by bala at 8-2-2011 19:43 ]

Reply 74#74 codebreaker's post

They thought they could turn him but there were wrong.

Reply 76#76 codebreaker's post

Well there got the information from that old guy they trusted him because they didn't know better.

Cold Grey Light of Dawn

Well this was a good episode now things are getting more interesting and i really hope Jason can get Jessica before it was too late.

70 1234
Thread