30 12
Thread
Printable Version

True Blood - Season 4-7 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

Great beginning! some changes to the Book but I like that. Do ya'll think the baby is Evil? Bill is the king? Doesn't his girlfriend look like sophie anne?

Jessica is lame that's why lol.
I figured Eric or Alicide owned the house or maybe some secret Fairy organization.
Poor baby, maybe sookie can help him,
The coven is going to be interesting.

Well sookies Grandfather in the book was a great Grandfather so we may still meet him.
Andy gets on my nerves too.
and Tara is stupid and boring. I wish she would of been turned.
Bill is King threw me off big time too. But I think once it is explained perhaps it will make more sense.

Great Episode! Love the direction it seems to be going. Really wish they did both these episodes last week. Love that Sam seems to have a mysterious yet not trying to kill him girlfriend.

they said they were making him a panther. like a werewolf bite.

yeah well we need a fairy panther hehehe

I feel like they are blending Arlene's character from the book into Tara. and the evil baby is more like Sookie's cousins boy from the book. anyone else read the books feel the same?

Some of the funniest lines ever in this episode! Loved Eric calling Sookie snookie hahaha. Who do you think the Ghost witch is? I really loved evil baby getting evil baby doll. Oh the mischief

BTW I noticed she was reading a Charlene Harris novel and laughed but didn't see which one. And Jason has a new name,
The ticket taker, that is what the boys I went to HS with called some woman who liked to "be with" high school boys. When I saw that line I just thought of the same thing, Tickets please!

BTW was anyone else who read the books grossed out about Bill's story line?

his family tree

Totally called it! Do you think Jason is in love with Jessica now? lol was it the doll who wrote the Message? I wonder why the Ghost witch has it in for Vampires. Will I can be your Ghost Daddy be Jason's new pick up line? Loving Eric, so high school. It is just a kiss? Come on.

That is a good point!
Tommy Sam storyline gets on my nerves but I think Sam will save him yet again!

Love Love Love Eric and Sookie! Sounds like the Ghost Witch needs some serious tribute and apology given by the Vampires. stupid Vamps could of used them if they treated them right! Alcide is just too hot for Debbie she must be drugging him or have him under a spell. Shreveport pack leader looks like Sam's new Girl's Ex. I am scared of Jesus's Grandfather.
And yes Lafayette seems to have all the time in the world to do his hair while trying pack and get the hockey stick outta Bon Temps.
And Tara, I know where Bell is heading with her Character and can we just kill her half empty glass @$$ off! She gets on my nerves more than Sam's brother!

Bill is way more interesting this Season an it seems he took our advice and took some acting classes too!

Love Sookie and Eric. Ok I couldn't quite hear why wasn't Jason turned again? how is it done?
That Ghost woman have something to do with Doll maybe? I think another Ghost started the fire and the Woman saved the baby? Can't wait for the next eppy!

I wonder though if Jason made any panther babies. because according to Alan Ball only 1 parent needs the Gene? So what if they are a skip? Do they still carry the Gene? So getting bit has nothing to do with it?

Jason did Say they were too stupid to make one. Also I wonder if one of them is a skip can bite turn them? Maybe that is why they thought they could turn Jason?

Totally with you shiny! I was asking the same about the gun shot, of course Jason saves Jessica. and Eric and Sookie after I could make the screen big again was awesome! Love the shots for Pam. The neighbor coming out in Curlers was hilarious!
I knew Lafayette would have something to do with the ghost. But how did they get back so fast from Mexico it is atleast a 2 day drive!

I think being around other witches and Mediums has opened his mind up to his abilities and agree they were always there he just ignored them and they were not as strong.
Ghost lady, I bet the father of her baby was a BelleFleur and she seemed to follow the Doll, But that doesn't explain all the stuff pre- Doll. I still think there is another Ghost.
I also hope Sookie's powers get the Witch.
Poor Eric now what!
Alcide you know your girl is a psycho so you make a promise and break it in 10 minutes.
Debbie is going to try and kill Sookie again.

That was because he was too busy sniffing out something else! hehehe

30 12
Thread