Thread
Printable Version

True Blood - Season 4-7 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

5x12 Save Yourself (Season 5 Finale)

Hmm, not sure how I felt about that as a Finale. Anti-climax is what comes to mind. Really, if it was that easy to kill Russell, wouldn't he be dead by now?

As for Bill becoming the chosen one....puuullleeaassee!

True Blood Season 5: Jessica's Vlog (Season Finale)

Season 5 Finale Bonus Scene

Reply 30#30 shinny's post

the tara-pam was a bit over the top. :/

The fairy having andy's 4<-- Babies was also a bit much!  Then leaving them to him.  Weird.

The worst tho was Bill finally dying only to come back as Lilith.  The whole thing was just...UGH>

Exactly Shinny:  If it was so easy to Kill Russell why was he 2000 yrs old.  :/  

LOVED that Emma was finally reunited with her parents! YAY
I'm not afraid of tomorrow, for I have seen yesterday and I love today.

Reply 30#30 shinny's post

The reason why he got killed so easily once he drink the fairy blood it made him vulnerable that's my guess.

So Bill the new evil

Reply 34#34 bala's post

I wish bill would just not be anymore!   Ughh   
That's a good assestment.  The fairy blood could have just distracted him severely.
I'm not afraid of tomorrow, for I have seen yesterday and I love today.

Fairy blood made Russel high (but the fairy was killed way to easy), it was like a drug so it didn't matter how old he was once your doped.

Can't we kill off Bill already. Billith whatever!!? !! Sam;s story was funny and I rather enjoyed the fairy delivering 4 babies as the Merlots crew watched and got drunk.  I am excited to see how Andy is going to handle fatherhood next season. I am also excited to see whats going to happen with Sookie and her Vamp master.

5x01 Turn! Turn! Turn!

Bill and Eric blowing up the car to escape was dramatic and who would of thought Jason would turn down sex with a pretty girl but bringing Tara back as a vampire is going to be interesting considering she hate's them

5x02 Authority Always Wins

Jason not knowing if he has slept with every woman in town was amusing and the kid hitting Jason because his parents were getting a divorce was priceless but I hope he didn't hit his mother as she was as much to blame for the divorce

5x03 Whatever I Am, You Made Me

Bill and Eric's so called training bra's was interesting and the speed Pam texts and types is amusing

5x04 We'll Meet Again

Jessica glamouring Andy was amusing and Pam's recollection of her first meeting with Eric in early 20th-century San Francisco was interesting as he was letting her go after all that time

5x05 Let's Boot & Rally

I'm not surprised Jason was disturbed by his dream about his parents and about time they found Russell

5x06 Hopeless

Sookie being able to find the fairy night club was a little predictable but leaving Jason outside at first was amusing

5x07 In The Beginning

Gate crashing the wedding party was sick but Jason's gut reaction to shoot Jessica in the head was a surprise

5x08 Somebody That I Used to Know

Sookie and Jason visiting the site of their parent's deaths was interesting as they now have the name of the vampire that killed them

5x09 Everybody Wants To Rule The World

I'm glad Hoyt didn't pay with his life for not killing Jessica but Bud being in with the vigilantes was a surprise and what cowards hiding behind masks but Luna getting her revenge for being shot was great

5x10 Gone, Gone, Gone

Hoyt asking to be glamoured was kind of sad for Jessica and Jason and Sam and Luna looking for Emma was interesting

5x11 Sunset

Sookie finding out her ancient family secret written on the scroll with help from the others faerie elder was interesting as she discovered she was traded but Russell killing the faerie elder should make for an interesting season finale

5x12 Save Yourself

Lilith choosing everyone to drink her blood did make for an interesting final and Andy being left holding the babies was amusing

True Blood - Season 6 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

Discuss Season 6 here....

Thread