Thread
Printable Version

True Blood - Season 4-7 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

Reply 9#9 bala's post

So far two eps in and I'm just not feeling it.  Nothing dramatic.   Sam had a fight. Alceed took that lip like a B-word. Tara ran around and poor Jason got put upon.  Ehhh. Kinda boring. .  Give me bigger drama like the first couple seasons
I'm not afraid of tomorrow, for I have seen yesterday and I love today.

Reply 10#10 arksongbird80's post

So you thought Bill and Eric getting tortured was boring ?

Some people are hard to please i guess you want bill and eric skin to peel off would make you happy

Reply 11#11 bala's post

No just their clothes peeled off!!!!

The torture was interesting......I didnt hate it but it's not as enticing I guess.  I did love seeing Christopher meloni

Whatever I Am, You Made Me

Didn't really like this episode nothing really happend

We'll Meet Again

Well let see what happens the kid authority get killed and Jason trying to protect Sookie for Debs murder but Jessica mind wiping andy and than kicked off fairy club was rather amusing but couldn't that fairy magic make andy remember ?.

Renewed For a 6th season

Boot N' Rally Ally

So they found Russell but who thought they were stupid to go in there and now everyone is in danger if Russel is such a threat why didn't they have a member of authority come with them but trust Sooki to go head first into trouble

hopeless

well I saw that coming with Russell.

Poor sookie is a quarter fairy!  What's she going to do against full fairies!  hmmm lets find out

Reply 17#17 arksongbird80's post

Wow i think i couldn't believe it since wasn't he the strongest vampire in authority and now he's gone.

In The Beginning

Well Sookie trying to get rid of her powers was interesting but Jason shooting Jessica in head was amusing. .Russel drinking lialth blood made everyone high but was that just an hullication with her appearing from blood or it's in their heads?

Somebody that I use to know

I'm not a 100% sure I know why Hoytt didn't kill Jessica but I'm glad.  Really and truely, if they would just get off the other subjects I would REALLY like to focus on Sookie!    The wolf thing is okay, but the Shifters are better.  The tara plot is pretty good and the terry/evil doer plot is good too, but honestly I want more sookie.

I thought the Shifter girl had changed into another person once before.  I didn't think you died from it, but you certainly didn't feel good.

I think Hoyt was very bitter about Jess but when it came down to the crux of it all, he'd never harm her. I didn't think he would.

I thought Sam as the shifter girl was so funny. He played that part well. I believed he was female, haha!

I'm quite enjoying this season, more than I thought I would.

Everybody wants to rule the world

I can't quite figure out what's going on with Bill.  Make up your mind.  SO! disappointing though.  Glad to see the "obama" situation has been taken care of.  I found that storyline and the Terry story to be tedious.   

again I say, MORE SOOKIE.  It's great that her Fairy bretherin have finally decided to be on her side in a more open situation.   

Good for lafayette!  You should charge.  HAHAHAH

Gone, Gone, Gone

Bill gone crazy that for sure but Eric being converted was a surprise but trust Tara to create a mess .

So didn't quite understand the ending so if someone explain the look on her face i would appreciate it.

Reply 23#23 bala's post

Basically Sookie's ancestor sold her to Warlow as she is the first Fae bearing female (as in she can have more fairies) in their family. So he owns her.

I thought it was a bit stupid though because surely he'd have already come for her.

Reply 24#24 shinny's post

Thanks it was a bit confusing at the end

Reply 25#25 bala's post

I can't believe an ancestor can sell someone in his family and it be legal per say.  I mean sookie won't put up w it but will the fae surround and help her.   

Go Tara!!  Way to "stick it to the man"

I have to say this was one of the best episodes so far this season.  Got rid of Hoyt.  Emma and Sam have infiltrated the enemies camp to get emma and we got to see goderic.  

Well maybe that was what he was doing when Claudia got rid of him? Alan has a way of making it work. Loving Tara as a Vamp she is way less annoying now. Glad Hoyt hit the road too, that story was old and tired! Bill is nuts is seems and will now become pharoh it seems.

Sunset

God this really was crazy episode and it's nice to see Bill as the bad guy but Jessica trying hide was stupid she shouldn't of gone up . I can't wait season finale

Reply 28#28 bala's post

This has been a marginally better season than last year but still not great.  Sookie an the fairies going against russel was great but obviously they weren't fighters.  The elder was cocky or stupid to just go out and be drained!  Dumb.  I'm super glad Jason isn't a vamp.  That would have sucked.   Jessica wasn't real smart an neither was Tara but I expected that from both of them.  
Next week should be good!!

[ Last edited by arksongbird80 at 8-22-2012 09:00 ]

Thread