Thread
Printable Version

True Blood - Season 4-7 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

Reply 120#120 codebreaker's post

You got to love humour of how he drinked it

can you imagine that set to the track of Red Robin, Yum!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pB4a1HIpjmA

4X12 Finale

It was a good finale.  The people who died were not what I expected.  So glad to see Gran!  she made a ghostly appearance and antonia.  

Jesus.    I'm gonna miss him.  Poor LaFayette.  That's tough.

Tara, I'm not sure if I'm glad or a bit sad she's.....  We'll see.  That was a great cliff hanger.

Sookie had to walk away from both Eric and Bill.  What does that mean for Alceed.  And his crazy ex-Gf.  Got what was coming to her!!!    hahahahha

Who thinks the fairies will show up from sookies screaming.  They are in the vacinity.   bwwaaahahaaha

Oh and what was with terries wife (can't remember her name) talking to her crazy ex.  We had to figure out a way to explain the new guy so they used the psycho ghost from the past...
I'm not afraid of tomorrow, for I have seen yesterday and I love today.

I feel like it was a little all over the place but still a good Finale.

Jesus will be popping in and out to say Hello to Lafayette as he's a medium so he's not really gone !! Tara is definitely not gone. She'll either get turned (which will be her nightmare!) or a certain other fairy (for those who read the books) might show up now! That was some scene though with Tara getting her brains, literally, blown out!

Ah I love me some Scott Foley so I hope he'll be around a lot next season. I wonder what Terry has done that's so bad from his past. It must be bad if Rene thinks it's bad ROFL!!

Hmm, so how will Alcide take to knowing that Sookie killed his ex girl?? We'll just have to see.

Signs point to Russell coming back and Rev Steve is a Vamp, lol. I wonder will he be the AVL's replacement for NAN !

A+ to the research department for that spot on pronunciation of Samhain !! Can you feel the sarcasm jumping off the page?? It's very difficult to hear your native language butchered like that!

Reply 124#124 shinny's post

Sorry Shinny.  What is ...Samhain?  Irish I take it but meaning what and how "should" it be pronounced??

Literally Samhain itself is the Irish word for November.

It is also the name of a pagan festival celebrating the end of the summer and the night before Samhain (or November 1st) was Oíche Shamhna (Halloween, 31st of October) there were celebrations to mark the end of summer and honour the dead.
The Christian festival of All Souls Day, on 1st November, has its roots in Samhain. When Ireland became a Christian country the Church linked Samhain to All Souls Day which is celebrated on the 1st of November.

It's pronounced sow-in (sow as in a pig not as in sow a seed)

Reply 124#124 shinny's post

yeah it was all over the place but let hope that last we see of Tara unless LaFayette.Becomes the local GHOST WHISPER  . Well Sookie turning both of them down was the right decision. Marllen was easily defeated would of expected some sort of major battle that just me.

4x12 And when I Die

Not quite what i was expecting for the season finale but never the less still interesting

I was totally surprised this whole episode. I think Rene was warning about Terry's old war buddy not Terry. Is Tara Dead? have our prayers been answered by the great Alan Ball I mean he did get rid of Sam's entire family this season per our request. I don't remember us complaining about Jesus though.
And how dare Sookie break our Eric's heart like that! Alcide will never get past her killing Debbie no matter what he says. For those who read the books it looks like time for another type of Were. Do you think Jesus's demon was our introduction to demon's that will be shown later?
We know who was in that parking lot? but who showed up at Jason's door was scary. Will Jessica come to his rescue?

Current episode

Enjoyed the current episode..i hope everything will turn out good in the next eps..

Conjuring Up Season 4 Show

True Blood - Season 5 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

Discuss Season 5 Here

Turn! Turn! Turn!

Well i was waiting for someone comment last night on this episode guess people are just too busy. Turning tara into a vampire seem rather desperate move just to keep the character on the show?.

Great to see Bill and Eric work as a team but Eric relationship with his sister is rather disturbing how he could do his own sister was so shocking that i am not even surprised at this show any more and loved Bill waiting outside while they finish

Reply 1#1 bala's post

I didn't think you could start a discussion thread in a moderated forum

Reply 3#3 codebreaker's post

oh crap,  wasn't really aware of that since me and you have started so many topic i forget this forum  was moderated.

Reply 4#4 bala's post

I have done the same thing in the past but with so few being moderated it's easy to forget

Reply 5#5 codebreaker's post

I think that because most of the moderated show have ended ?

Reply 2#2 bala's post

Well In ya'lls defense, no one else started the thread.  

So turning Tara was both predictable and boring.  Couldn't she have just died and been done with it! (I don't like her)  Such a shame about Lafayette.  He's doing well.  Poor guy.  

@bala:  Eric wasn't rocking his "real" sister.  Did you get that.  They call each other siblings because Godric turned them both.  I wonder how old she was.  And how can Eric just walk away from Sookie like that with no regards.....

The pack "mother" maybe that's what she is, eating out of her son was NASTY!!!  ughhh......that story line is gross. I figure if alcede killed the pack master, then he became the pack master.  That's usually how it goes.

Reply 7#7 arksongbird80's post

No i didn't realise that i heard she got turned but it was confusing when he kept call her his sister so i was left rather confused by what he meant by sister.

Authority Always Wins

Well i am not sure what to make of this episode at least we know Tara isn't brain dead she speaks but now has run away. We finally meet the authority which was great but that life line with Russel being alive might save them.

Thread