Thread
Printable Version

True Blood - Season 4-7 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

Love Sookie and Eric. Ok I couldn't quite hear why wasn't Jason turned again? how is it done?
That Ghost woman have something to do with Doll maybe? I think another Ghost started the fire and the Woman saved the baby? Can't wait for the next eppy!

Reply 61#61 gabsimom's post

Something about not being born one, you need gene one so human can't be turned they must born from one.

Reply 60#60 bala's post

LOL  I understand the Sookie bashing. I feel that way about tara.  OMG just move away and never return and we will *all* be happy.   

I'm enjoying the fac tthat her and eric are together if for no other reason than, it's not bill!!!  He's so annoying.  At least erics character has some place new to go.  Before he was just big bad-ass, and now he's re-learning himself.
I'm not afraid of tomorrow, for I have seen yesterday and I love today.

Reply 63#63 arksongbird80's post

Why is women always think men will change don't they get it that people don't change yes there might get wiser and older but they don't change

I thought the best thing this episode was Jason when he said sex and shooting when Sookie was talking about things people are just good at.
Bill is still a spineless cretin just like always. The only reason he didn't kill Eric is cause he still wants back in her pants and knows she would never forgive him.
Sookie is not as annoying as she is in the books but I would still like to slap her most of the time.

Best line of the season so far in my opinion is still "I know I'm a vampire Snookie"

[ Last edited by woothdye at 8-2-2011 17:12 ]
Irony. Yummy and delicious like cake.

I wonder though if Jason made any panther babies. because according to Alan Ball only 1 parent needs the Gene? So what if they are a skip? Do they still carry the Gene? So getting bit has nothing to do with it?

Bit late getting around to this.

Overall I really liked the episode, hell I'm even starting to like Bill more!

Could have done without the Tommy scenes in general. Just couldn't be bothered with his storyline whatsoever. Sam's gonna kill him though!!

So who's the lady who appeared to "evil" baby? (I'm gonna have to think of a different name because I don't think "evil" baby is evil Perhaps alleged evil baby!?)

I was a bit disappointed with the end scene too but I think the reason was it looked awkward! I dunno, just didn't buy it. I think they could have done better there considering how much the fans have wanted it!

Jessica and Jason, that's going to be a great storyline!

Hmm, I dunno Bala probably the same reason why all men think all women want them to change (by the way, switch on your sarcasm radar )

Reply 67#67 shinny's post

Don't you know i don't have sarcasm radar

Quote:
Originally posted by shinny at 8-3-2011 01:24  
Hmm, I dunno Bala probably the same reason why all men think all women want them to change (by the way, switch on your sarcasm radar )
He is full all all sorts of sexist comments lately.

Do all men have an inappropriate gene or what?

Bala are you sure you aren't related to Jason Stackhouse?

Reply 69#69 woothdye's post

I wish if only i had his body

I didn't mean to sound sexist i just few pet peeves that annoy me about female gender . Like wise i sure you women have a few pet peeves about men and toilet seat

[ Last edited by bala at 8-2-2011 19:43 ]

Reply 70#70 bala's post

Actually no.
I think it is utterly ridiculous that women want the toilet seat down. Men can't win. If they accidentally pee on the seat they are in trouble, if they don't put it down they are in trouble, if they stink out the toilet they are in trouble(like they can help that).

I have yet to come across a man that insists the toilet set stay up in a house full of men.

If you are to stupid not to look before you sit your ass down you deserve to fall in.

The only thing I can think of that involves men on some level is drunkenness and sport obsession which isn't exclusively a male trait.
People in general annoy the crap out of me. Women more than men as they are more likely to be pretentious, fake and/or self righteous but that doesn't mean men can't be those things either.

I have a deep seeded hatred for women that won't do things because they see them as men's work. If you want equal opportunity prove it. If you can't do something because it will make you sick or you just don't have the strength for it fine I don't expect women to be men but if you just don't want to get your hands dirty or you may break a nail in my opinion you need a slap for a reality check.

Reply 67#67 shinny's post

It looked awkward because the penis was no where near the vagina. Also Stephen was prolly on set. Have you seen her and Stephen together they are not the most  demonstrative couple and if you can't show passion in real life how can you show it on stage. I think Askars did well for what he had to work with.

[ Last edited by woothdye at 8-3-2011 06:29 ]

[ Last edited by woothdye at 8-3-2011 06:30 ]
Recent Ratings
  • gypsiegirl66 Points -5 Not an appropriate topic/language for FV 8-3-2011 16:19

Reply 71#71 woothdye's post

OHHHHHH kay....

wow
I'm not afraid of tomorrow, for I have seen yesterday and I love today.

Reply 72#72 arksongbird80's post

I'm totally blaming Bala for my rant

4x06 I Wish I Was The Moon

I wonder if that's the first time Tommy has traded places with anyone and if Jason or any human can't be turned what was all the torture for

Reply 74#74 codebreaker's post

They thought they could turn him but there were wrong.

Reply 75#75 bala's post

You would think they would known something that important before they got Jason

Reply 76#76 codebreaker's post

Well there got the information from that old guy they trusted him because they didn't know better.

Reply 77#77 bala's post

To be honest i always thought they was a little simple

Jason did Say they were too stupid to make one. Also I wonder if one of them is a skip can bite turn them? Maybe that is why they thought they could turn Jason?

Cold Grey Light of Dawn

Well this was a good episode now things are getting more interesting and i really hope Jason can get Jessica before it was too late.

Thread