Thread
Printable Version

True Blood - Season 4-7 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

6X8 a change is a coming

Eric sure is getting proactive!  I'm thinking it's the grief though.

Does this mean Warlo is dead?
I'm not afraid of tomorrow, for I have seen yesterday and I love today.

Reply 22#22 arksongbird80's post

He's out for revenge alright!!

No, I'd say Warlo is just very weak but he'll be alive.

Reply 22#22 arksongbird80's post

Well Eric has always been his own man but Bill really pushed him off edge at the start

6x08 Dead Meat

Jason getting to know Violet was interesting but I cant believe he asked her not to rape him and Sarah going to that extreme to keep Tru Blood flowing was a shock but watching them chase each-other was amusing until the kill and thanking Jesus was unbelievable

Life Matters

What a strange episode.  I enjoyed the stories about Terry but it was a bit much and long.  I was hoping for some closure with the Warlo business.   The Vampires really did a number on the facility.  When you torture an aggressive animal and it gets loose, RUN.  LOL   Of course the blonde got away!  :/  She's so annoying.

Where will Eric go and is he coming back?  I wonder what the season finale will be?  What's left?

6x09 Life Matters

Sookie telling Arlene what Terry thought about her the moment he saw her was interesting and how on earth did Sarah manage to escape the facility with so many vampires on the loose but Jason letting her go was understandable

Radioactive

Well there is a lot to discuss in this season finale and let see how i do ,

Please note this comment will contain most of the spoilers and if you are reading this be warned

I will start with Sooki and Warlow, at the start of this season, he was the big bad, guess what they turned him back into the big bad but what a way to get rid of him and than having their granddad reappear did seem awfully convenient?. They had time to actually give that storyline a proper ending however i found it very rushed.

Jason and his vampire girlfriend, finally Jason has found a women who can control him but making him wait 6 months and still not allowed to put it in her was rather amusing. Throughout this series Jason has always been the ladies man and he has screwed so many women but this is the first time he can't and i find this poetic justice from my point of view. I hope she remains in the next season. She is by far my favourite of Jason girlfriends. .  

The 6 months jump start to where Vampires need human, I really didn't see this coming because this was a good storyline and the good thing is that this will forces both to accept each other. . Tara feeding on her mother was a surprise .

Eric's death was not exactly a great exit from this series but i found it extremely amusing, who would of thought reading a book could be so deadly?  as most of you might not be aware the actor has decided to focus on a movie career, this was suppose to be his exit from the show however  i have been hearing internet rumours that have suggest that he might be back. We will just have wait and see what the fans reaction will be. Personally i think this was an ok exit , not typical but at least he was at peace when it happened.

Jessica saying she will protect Andy and his only daughter out of guilt but no way she can handle all those vamps.

To be honest if we didn't have this cliffhanger i would think this would of made for an excellent series finale because it feel like they are just dragging the show. 5 years is enough however i do realise fan might disagree with my opinion.

[ Last edited by bala at 8-19-2013 16:53 ]

6x10 Radioactive

Warlow's attack on Sookie was a surprise and Violet is going to be a hand full for Jason but Jason being scared of giving a blood sample was amusing as Violet has been doing a lot worse

Reply 29#29 codebreaker's post

I think attack was justified because she was trying back out of deal she actually thought she could control Warlow and she got a surprise. it's a good thing Jessica talked Bill into helping Sooki.

Reply 28#28 bala's post

The warlow situation was upsetting.  I thought he really liked her and really he just wanted a slave. 5500 yrs is a long time to wait tho.   So glad grandpa came back!!   Evenif it was convenient timing.  

Jason and violet will make for an interesting story line.  He's gonna get frustrated though if she doesn't get a move on. He'll leave.

At least Jessica tried to make amends the only way she knew how.

"Eric isn't dead"- the actor will return for 7th season.   Should have needed with that scene.

Lame with all the vamps going to party.     blah.

Alcede....saw that coming

Has True Blood been removed?
It no longer turns up under search. I was still only half way through season 6!

Reply 32#32 AlexM2013's post

Looks like there is a problem with HBO shows as Game of Thrones has also gone

yeah Bala if a girl says she will sleep with you and backs out and says lets get to know each other better first an attack is totally justified.

yes True blood and Game of thrones have been removed for now. I expect they will be back when they are re broadcast in other markets.

Reply 34#34 gabsimom's post

First of all i never said she was wrong but he didn't really attack her,  she has him right where she want him. I have no problem in Jason new relationship i just find it funny he got whipped by her . Technically she is a bully because Jason has no way out it's not like he can walk away. I suppose you could call her abusive girlfriend ?.

Tina i miss our disagreements

wait for can of worm to spill out

I watched the Finale when it aired but only getting a chance to comment now. I agree Bala, that Warlow/Grandpa thing was convenient and rushed. It was like someone said "eh, we only have 1 episode left not 3 so let's jam pack it all in" - It actually annoyed me. I think it was stupid how Warlow went from being Mr Nice to an arse!

And Eric burning up was just too stupid ! I think I'm probably done with this show now. They should have just ended it this season. I can hear the sound of season 7 been dragged from a 100 yards away!

True Blood - Season 7 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

Discuss Season 7 (Finale Season) here......

Jesus Gonna Be Here

This was better start to season than i expected maybe it was just all violence that happend in first few minutes but it was fun to watch and i am glad they show Sooki vulnerable side about getting upset what people thought of her because we tend to forget that she's a mind reader last season because she hardly ever used that ability they focus on her fairy storyline for so long we forgot about this power she had at start before this whole situation started.

Jason get frustrated and decides to be the man was amusing and to think all she wanted for him to take charge instead being like a little sissy boy  . Think about all that time wasted trying to get in her pants if only he had man up .

Andy telling his only daughter not to let Jessica in the house but i had feeling after heart-to heart she would let her in . I am happy about that but that was a huge risk .Andy going to be mad.

I have no idea why Pam is in Morocco  .

I am not sad about tara her exit was long overdue

7x02 I Found You

Look like all true blood fans have gone if i am only one posting on this

Well now we know why Pam has been looking for Eric yes he alive yet no explanation how he survived ?

Jessica not be able being able to help andy daugher because daylight was sad.

What is Sookie thinking going to Bill?

7x03 Fire in the Hole

Well of all the places to be hiding who would thought she would at mediation resort

Sookie trying to be Vampire bait was bound to go wrong

7x04 Sick of Goodbyes

The flashback of what fantasia was amusing i can't believe it was video rental store and how it became nightclub was nice background knowledge and the rescue had it's problems

Thread