Thread
Printable Version

True Blood - Season 4-7 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

6x01 - Who Are You, Really?

I thought this was a good opening episode. I really wanted to smack Jason in this episode though. How obvious was it that guy was Warlo?!!  Looks like Bill isn't in control of himself!

Reply 2#2 shinny's post

Jason was an idiot  hitching a ride with a stranger in that vaccinate and Jessica returning to Bill was risky as she cant be sure who he is now he's changed but Andy dealing with parenting four so called children was amusing

Reply 2#2 shinny's post

Well Jason should of known better but he suspected something at start when he reached for his gun but than relaxing. So Bill now a super vamp which again was predictable but Jessica really is loyal i hope she can help him straight on the ground.

Does anyone miss Tara being a foul-mouth rather than this annoying loved up girl ?

Reply 4#4 bala's post

I really enjoyed the beginning of this season!!! bill is obviously having issues.  not sure whats going on with pam and her selfishness.  poor andy, and sam.  glad to catch a glimpse of Lafayette.
I'm not afraid of tomorrow, for I have seen yesterday and I love today.

6x02 The Sun

You have to feel sorry for Veronica not even getting her $50 but she was doing a dangerous job and that's a new way to drain blood and Sookie having her thoughts read was amusing as she was thinking about kissing him, Eric walking into a trap with Burrell's anti-vampire initiatives was interesting

Reply 6#6 codebreaker's post

We meet Sooki and jason grand fairy but Jason trying follow his granddad through the portal was amusing and trust Sooki to help another fairy but yes i did find it amusing she read her mind.

Eric pretending to be a goofy journalist was highly amusing but the look on their face when he flew away was priceless.

Bill feed physicly was interesting and Jessica should known better but $50 wasn't worth her life but a reg flag should pop in her mind when she said we normally don't get daytime call.

True Blood Season 6: Jessica's Vlog

6x03 You’re No Good

I'm not surprised Eric is taking matters into his own hands but will Burrell walk into a trap after tracking the phone

Reply 9#9 codebreaker's post

I love Bill actually got burned thinking he was a god and Jessica with that outfit was amusing but i think Eric took more than he bargained for kidnapping the daughter she seems to be in love with him but her trying talk to him in a coffin was nice. Those teenagers were great distraction so Sam could rescue Emma but he really shouldn't of help them.

Loving this season so far. I thought Hi all was Warlo too. SOOKIE is annoying this season. Kinda of a beach. She should of helped Bill with limits.hopefully Bill won't hurt his great grand fairy children. I wish we would see more kinds of shifters this season. Bell tells a better story than Mrs. Harris imo but he has excluded some really great plots in making it his own.

at last

Andy finally figured it out and I really hope Jessica is right and they are okay.  

Skokie was playing a dangerous game.  Warlo is hot!! I hope grandpa makes it back.   

Really marlotte..   really!!  Lame

Reply 12#12 arksongbird80's post

Look like they are dead . Sooki really love playing the bait and great cliffhanger.

6x04 At Last

Andy's daughters age jumping was amusing but typical girls wanting to go partying before their to old and looks like Jessica has gone too far, Jason's dreams were priceless

6x05 Fuck the Pain Away

Sookie asking Lafayette to summon her dead parents was interesting as she found out they were going to kill her but Lafayette now trying to drown her was a surprise and that's one freaky test facility

Reply 15#15 codebreaker's post

Yes this series just gets more crazy

Reply 15#15 codebreaker's post

it's been renewed because we keep watching the freaky!  hahaha..   I *think Warlo just wants someone he can connect with from the old line which is why he's about sookie. Getting something back that he lost so to speak.  Maybe have a family.  I don't know that he's the truly bad guy.  

All the Vamps in the facility will be interesting to see how many make it out alive.  hahaha.

Sookie's father is trying to protect her.  Shame he's a psycho killer even from the grave.

Don't you Feel me?

I found this episode to be great.  It moved all the story lines along.  Wrapped up the crazy father story all together and though their reunion was nice, it left much to be desired.  

Warlo is growing on me

RIP terry. I'm not really sure if I'll miss him.  This doesn't really give Arlene any reason to be on screen any more.

Why has Lafayette turned into a supporting cast member.  He's a STAR    Hopefully they'll put him upfront soon.

How long can Sookie and Warlo stay in Fairy heaven/place?  Indefinitely?  Does time more slower, faster, the same/?  I don't know. I have lot of questions.   Oh LOOOOVED the stripping naked scene.  How very early True Blood.

Bye Bye Governor!

So glad the  Sherriff got his kid named and better.  Well done!

Sam and the wolves could just disappear and I would be fine.  

6x06 Don't You Feel Me?

About time Andy gave his only surviving faerie daughter a name or should I say four names and trying to force Jessica to have sex while Jason watched was evil but glad to see the back of the Governor

Reply 19#19 codebreaker's post

Yes giving his daughter name was great but i can't wait to see how he will explain this to their mother ?. Jason joining SVPD to rescue Jessica was nice thing to do but i don't think he can do it by himself but Governor plans with virus was smart thinking shame Eric found out and will stop it.

Please don't talk to me about Sooki has she just become eye candy in this season how many times do we need see her naked or sexy outfit or have sex with latest male character on the show. Could someone please give Sooki a purpose she suppose to be star of this series but she become a supporting character. If you really think about the star of this series has become Bill & Eric. Maybe they should rename this series Bill & Eric Vampire show?.

6x07 In the Evening

Sarah getting revenge on Jason by throwing him to the vampires makes her as bad as the Governor and the way Jessica shown her gratitude to James was not what I expected

Thread