21 12
Thread
Printable Version

Almost Heores (Showcase)General Discussion (Spoilers)

Almost Heores (Showcase)General Discussion (Spoilers)

[ Last edited by bala at 5-28-2011 16:33 ]

1x01 Terry and Peter vs. Episode One

Terry and Peter trying to send their fathers ashes in a rocket was amusing but Candi getting headbutted looked funny and what morons the brothers were when trying to sell the comic shop but who would of thought the force would save the day

Reply 2#2 codebreaker's post

Well this certainly unusual show i have to be honest i really wasn't expecting much from this show but you just know this one those show that make you laugh. I still can't believe they handed the eviction notice to the seller. I liked how they managed get a coffee shop running within 2 days without any money for equipment apart from Wake money?.

Reply 3#3 bala's post

The $6,000 for the signature was unbelievable

Reply 4#4 codebreaker's post

It's all thanks to their dad

1x02 Terry and Peter vs. Wendell

Who would of thought mistake identity would be so funny and Dan in his neck collar was priceless

Reply 6#6 codebreaker's post

Yeah who would of thought it was funny

1x03 Terry and Peter vs. Girls

You just knew that swapping the blind date with his brother would backfire but i wasn't expecting that and the so called lucky rabbits foot was amusing

Reply 8#8 codebreaker's post

Who would thought it was a guy

1x04 Terry and Peter vs. a Living Wage

The way Peter went about getting the same wage as Terry was a little strange but all the weired kids after the comic was amusing

Reply 10#10 codebreaker's post

Well money always good issue for an episode but employee hiring other people do their job lower wages was ridiculous.

1x05 Terry and Peter vs. Their Hero

That's an unusual way to get rid of the body of the guy that they scared to death with the gun

1x06 Terry and Peter vs. the Law

The tasering in the parking lot was amusing

Reply 13#13 codebreaker's post

why would you want tase yourself ?

Reply 14#14 bala's post

To take the blame away and put it on somebody else

Reply 15#15 codebreaker's post

it must of hurt?

thanks for sharing with me..

1x07 Terry and Peter vs. Cupid

Everyone flirting with the delivery guy was amusing but the guys trying to chase him off before he proposed was crazy until what they read in the paper about his real intentions was and then he tied them up with the amusing death trap

1x08 Terry and Peter vs. Season Finale

This was a disappointing season finale with the medieval street battle

Reply 18#18 codebreaker's post

That was an awful death trap

21 12
Thread