Thread
Printable Version

The Protector Season 1 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

The Protector Season 1 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

Discuss The Show Here

[ Last edited by spratt89 at 3-13-2015 04:45 ]

Reply 3#3 kellemanske's post

Well i wasn't impressed with the first episode but i do agree that her kids are priceless.

Reply 5#5 kellemanske's post

Yeah we have enough police drama on but because this is on lifetime i think it will survive since none of there show ever get cancelled just look at Army wives and Drop dead Diva

Reply 8#8 codebreaker's post

Well this was an average episode but it rather funny that guy got shot after he made a pass at that teenager   that wasn't reason why he shot shot

Reply 11#11 codebreaker's post

Finding out how he beat the standardise testing was rather amusing . That's problem with arrogant teenage girls they think they know the law but Adult know the exception to catch her out and she should just kept quiet .

Spoon

Well taking phone from her son was amusing but after replying to the girl she ruin her son's chances .

Revisions

Well this show has become one of those routine show watch it when your bored.

Beef

So did that boyfriend kill the dad ?

Wings

Well who would thought the person who was her friend killed her and finding out who sent her invitation to sex party was amusing and her mother was handful.

Bangs

The hairdresser murder wasn't as straight forward but i am not surprised who killed that guy was on the edge .

Affair

Who would thought it was a frame job   but  they got the right guy at the end

[ Last edited by bala at 8-16-2011 18:45 ]

Rats

Well getting the confession using a suspect was smart but poision everyone only killing person with heart defect was smart way to kill her.

Reply 29#29 codebreaker's post

Well she bought it onto herself by making them be competitive she taught them this and she can't be surprised that one of them would kill her i had the feeling it was daughter from the very start.

Reply 31#31 codebreaker's post

Well i am not sad as long they don't do the same with against the wall it much better show.

Reply 35#35 codebreaker's post

Well i finally got to watch this episode i forgot i hadn't see final episode good thing i have list on shows on my computer keep track of missing shows i watched. Well with title Safe you kind of knew the Safe was important but gold bar in book van was a surprise. I admit costume chase was amusing.

Thread