26 12
Thread
Printable Version

The Nine Lives of Chloe King Season 1 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

Nine Lives of Chloe King - Promo

Reply 4#4 codebreaker's post

Well I have to say this was a bit of a disappointment because i had higher expectation for the first episode it start of fantastic but to actually go back 2 days was a mistake they should of continue from the moment she feel from the building. There so much they could do with the first episode and fighting sequence was good remind me of early buffy but they really explore background to myth about mina.

Reply 6#6 codebreaker's post

Yeah the only difference is that this look much better

Episode 2

So she didn't kill him after all it was looked like she can kiss a boy but she doesn't know and i hope they ain't going to do innocent person needing help chole has rescue them would get a bit old fast

Reply 10#10 arksongbird80's post

I usually watch show until they end or get cancelled

Reply 13#13 codebreaker's post

Yeah but she really is naive she has all these people wanting protect her she doesn't use them to her advantage?

Reply 15#15 arksongbird80's post

She has no formal training and she just recently discovered all of this. Yes that not going happen but she needs realise action have consequences it's not alright to put other people lives in danger.

All Apologies

Good episode still bits of the character annoys me but she really need better at her skill ,that jump at end was impressive but predictable it wasn't like she going to fall like at the start. They really need to speed bad guy story-line keep us interested.

Reply 18#18 codebreaker's post

Yeah that's getting old with female leads how many show do we watch where that happens ? . once in a while it's ok

Reply 20#20 abcfamily's post

Well you should check out your other shows on here -this site has most of your other shows.

Reply 24#24 abcfamily's post

Well we are little concern on whether you might end secret life of american teenager as you seem to run out of ideas for that show?.

Reply 26#26 arksongbird80's post

Well you can't blame network people didn't watch that show because they thought it was a sci-fi show

Girls Night Out

i knew those girls were trouble but disappointed the fight was short it would much better if they had a proper fight

Nothing Compares 2 U

Seriously another average episode where Chloe has save her friends how stupid must that girl be to go underground poker game with a boy who's cheating. I hate to say this but if this continues i think they should cancel this show. This show potential yet waste the talent of keep viewers interested.

Dogs of War

Well chole putting her life in danger trust that person had massive consequence for her.She really needs to listen

Reply 36#36 codebreaker's post

I think it's not sense she very trusted person it has nothing to do with her senses.

Heartbreaker

The episodes are a bit boring i mean look like Chole has a knack for getting into trouble and this time it almost backfired on her with the bad guys breaking into her house.

Reply 39#39 arksongbird80's post

Yeah but it will be amusing to see how she reacts

Reply 41#41 arksongbird80's post

She can't protect her that would probably freak her out

Responsible

Well look like this show is going to be chole saving people like super hero and they still haven't expand on any of mythology behind the series we don't know anything about mime

26 12
Thread