88 12345
Thread
Printable Version

Teen Wolf Season 1-5 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

Reply 2#2 codebreaker's post

I watched the movie ages ago

First 7 minutes

[ Last edited by bala at 6-3-2011 20:20 ]

Reply 7#7 codebreaker's post

Yes that was a great twist but i kind of saw it coming however don't you think American football would been a better spot instead la crous?.

Reply 8#8 codebreaker's post

Yeah i like twist with the sister which open up another possibility that Alison could get turned in season finale ?.

Pack Mentalit

Well another good episode and finding out he didn't make him a werewolf but an alpha did was interesting and i am curious who the Alpha is?.

Reply 15#15 codebreaker's post

Well i was surprised she saved him but what a thing to pull out in front of your father . Well it will be interesting to see if they figure out who he is but it playing with fire

Episode 5

Well skipping school seem normal but the ending was a surprise. Who think the Alpha is the Vet?. The way he pretended he didn't know suggest that it could be him.

Reply 19#19 gabsimom's post

Yeah that was my second choice

Heart Monitor

This was an amusing episode with Scott trying to control his animal side but what a way to end the episode with a clif-hanger

Night School

Well not a great conclusion to the last week episode it felt more awful horror movie than an episode but found it amusing that she knew how make a firebomb shame it didn't ignite. What a revelation at the end.

Reply 27#27 spratt89's post

Well this is ok i had feeling it would get renewed

Lunatic

Well another average episode and this show is starting to annoy me know i wish speed up as there are testing my patience. It's moving a little too slow for my liking

Wolf's Bane

Finally they revealed who the Alpha was and i can't believe they went with most obvious choice but this is MTV so i am not surprised

Reply 32#32 codebreaker's post

no remember that necklace was given by her aunt so i think she is.

Reply 34#34 sanggye's post

American shows always cast attractive people

Co-Captain

Look like Alison is learning the family business

Reply 41#41 codebreaker's post

Yeah i thought you would

Formality

Now that's what i call a great clif-hanger so glad next week the final episode.

yes

MTV renews 'Teen Wolf' for second season

http://insidetv.ew.com/2011/07/1 ... -for-second-season/

Code Breaker

Well that what i call season finale, this was good episode with everything out in the open and we have a new Alpha but you just knew they wouldn't be able stop him from killing it and reverse what's being done

88 12345
Thread