48 123
Thread
Printable Version

Franklin & Bash Season 1-4 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

Reply 2#2 codebreaker's post

Why do i think this will last as long as raising the bar ?

Pilot

Well not a good first episode there were some amusing moments but most of what happen you could see coming. At least we have some background on all the characters include those two interns as why they were working Franklin and bash.

Reply 6#6 arksongbird80's post

i am surprised he couldn't video conference what he saw?

Reply 8#8 codebreaker's post

Battlestar reference was almost amusing

Reply 10#10 codebreaker's post

Well with the pressure about her wedding i wasn't surprised but why does the client always play that sort of character.

Reply 12#12 codebreaker's post

Yeah but finding out reason behind her dismissal was very interesting Who thought she was jealous of her.What a great settlement for kids with missing plates in 3rd world country.

Bro-Bono

Well what a way prove the breather only detect alcohol once it adsorbed in body and i wonder if that defence would work DUI   .

Reply 15#15 codebreaker's post

Well i knew she was too good to be true

Reply 17#17 codebreaker's post

Well did you notice they asked her quite easy question juror wearing orange jumper . The painting was another easy question. I would asked her how many people were in the court room that would really tested her memory

Reply 19#19 codebreaker's post

Well we don't know if she was a film bluff

Reply 22#22 codebreaker's post

Well it was interesting to meet Jared father in an unexpected way but nonetheless the case was rather amusing

Big Fish

Wow hitting a bulleyes with your back against the wall was impressive but what a way tank the case but great PR stunt with rollar blade girl

Franklin vs. Bash

This wasn't going to go well they realise they worked better as a team rather against each other.

The Bangover

You just knew as meet boss niece one of them would end up sleeping with her but she was quite a troublesome person with drugs procession

Reply 30#30 codebreaker's post

Who would of thought brownie cookies would become a good lawyer

Reply 32#32 spratt89's post

Well not sure what to think

Bachelor Party

Well having Bash defending the guy who was marrying his ex girlfriend was amusing and he did a good job but what a way prove he was innocent

Reply 35#35 codebreaker's post

Who wouldn't take advantage of that

Reply 37#37 codebreaker's post

Yeah but did you understand what they were refer to? the look made it obvious but trying figure how that answer help prove guy was innocent was amusing.

Go Tell It on the Mountain

Nice season finale with their boss arrested for murder the duo has figure out how prove his innocence and taking them to body in morgue to prove their point was rather good.

48 123
Thread