Thread
Printable Version

Question about viewing history

Question about viewing history

Hi,
I was just checking my viewing history and discovered there are no show titles listed.
Is that a glitch or is it something TV.net is working on and just doesn't have resolved yet?
Sometimes I forget what the last episode I watched was and use the viewing history feature to track so I don't waste points on a show I've already veiwed.
Hope it's temporary, otherwise the new streaming has been easy to adjust to and as always I love VIP.net and TV.net!

Sincerely,
Ms Sinister
Things Change

Reply 1#1 suzannasinister's post

Have you none at all? Have you check both sites?The Viewing History will be cleared out frequently enough. This is why we had the "output as xls file" and "output as text file" options added, so people could download this to their own computer's on a regular basis.

Re: Viewing History

When I go to Viewing History this is what I see:

"Rules of Engagement Season 5x24  Rules of Engagement Season 5"

"Parks and Recreation Season 3x15 Parks and Recreation Season 3"

and so on, all the way back
It shows which show I watched but not which episode.
I have checked several days in a row just in case it was just a glitch, and I have a brand new computer just set up six days ago (ya know how sometimes individual computers have weird glitches of their own) but nope no information on Which episodes just which season.

Anyway, it won't stop me from using the site!~grin~
Thanks for checking for me
Things Change

Reply 3#3 suzannasinister's post

Yes so you look at number

"Rules of Engagement Season 5x24

That means you watch season 5 episode 24 Which is latest episode

Just look at number that will tell you what episode you watched

so -Parks and Recreation Season 3x15

You watched season 3 episode 15 but Episode 16 hasn't been watched .

With any show you look at the episode number which tell you the last episode you watched.

Reply 3#3 suzannasinister's post

Ah, ok. Yes, it's as Bala said above. The Viewing History just shows the season and episode. Not enough room for show titles as well but you can easily see the title once you click on the link and it brings you back to the show page.

Thread