Thread
Printable Version

Primeval Season 5 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

Primeval': Watch a clip from series five

Reply 3#3 codebreaker's post

That if someone decides RIP it from Watch otherwise we might have to wait.

Reply 5#5 codebreaker's post

We just wait and see, tomorrow is going to be a nightmare i barely finished today's show had to go out few hours this evening. .

Reply 7#7 codebreaker's post

Yeah this was a great returning episode and it getting better I always love how cast bad guys are females in this show.The knighthood gag was rather amusing and we finally find out where Matt came from which is great. .

It had to be Connor,  he is comic relief you just knew as soon he start running into the garden it would get him.  

Episode 2

Well being on sub and going underwater in Jurassic age was interesting but what close call with the nuclear missile  .

Reply 10#10 codebreaker's post

You can see Hannah not trusting her boyfriend with all the secrets he keeping from her.

Well here's a better image for season 5

Quote:
Originally posted by codebreaker at 6-8-2011 17:06  
Who would of thought that Emily might of been Jack the ripper but being able to turn it into a velociraptor anomaly was interesting but it's not looking good for Abby and Connor
Well they finallly created an abnormal out of nothing.

Reply 16#16 codebreaker's post

Yes there were going do but bugs shorted the system which meant it didn't happen

Reply 18#18 codebreaker's post

Well we don't know but we have no idea where he is and it going interesting next episode how are they going find him.

Reply 20#20 codebreaker's post

Yeah   well that problem with British shows

Reply 27#27 codebreaker's post

yep i noticed that as well but than look on here i found out i had already watch it.

Thread