23 12
Thread
Printable Version

Burn Notice Season 5-7 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

Season Premier

As usual this was a great episode but it felt more like a season finale than an Opening.  Hope Nix figures his new direction and quick.
I'm not afraid of tomorrow, for I have seen yesterday and I love today.

Reply 16#16 bala's post

I'm not thinking Fi is going to put up with Michael living in the past for too much longer.  She loves him, but he's hurting himself.  

Reply 26#26 sanggye's post

Thank you sanggye.  I will take all of that as a complement.

Don't cross me B-word or I will CUT YOU!!!!    HAHAHAHHAAHAHAHHA

I'm finding the season Kinda boring and reminding myself not to switch the channel.  They are going to have to do better...   I love this show. sigh

Reply 35#35 bala's post

I know I should be on the edge of my seat but I just can't get there any more...hmmm     I want to love it. Believe me...

Those two guys that finished each others sentences were funny.

Reply 37#37 bala's post

Oh I gave up on House years ago.  The same for one tree hill and smallville.  I came back to them later though...

Reply 40#40 sanggye's post

See That must be why it's lost my attention.  I grow bored with this CIA stuff.  That's why I don't watch Covert Affairs or anything like that.  I'm just not interested.

@bala:  You are ABOLUTELY CORRECT!!  In just a few show weeks, we'll know if Kate Says I LOVE YOU back to Castle.  We'll see Flight Attendants go around the world, and many many more.  

Reply 48#48 sanggye's post

I agree entirely.  Because of time I just can't get bogged down with tedium shows start having.  Gotta pick and choose my entertainment level.

Reply 55#55 bala's post

I actually rather enjoyed this episode.  We got to saving the little dude.  They went against a malitia and that's always fun!!!     The scaredy guy with Mr Pickles was amusing but mostly it was Mr. Pickles.

Eye for an Eye

I really enjoyed the twist when Jesse takes on a security case only to find a "client" and thwart the original client.  

Also, seems to be getting rocky in the Love nest?!?!

We need to settle this "michael, someone is framing him" nonsence.  Get back to basics.  We didn't even see Maddie this episode.  

Reply 76#76 bala's post

I know it's the model of the show but when the newest bad guy had another thing to hang over mikes head....  I really liked that his story line went to far back in the show, but as soon as I heard he was the bad guy I thought, "man not another one..."      Poor Mike can't get a break, or his burn off his head and I honestly can't figure why he's still in Miami.  He could probably leave now don't ya think?

Hmm I still love the stow, but grrr  man!   Let mike have a break!!

Reply 88#88 bala's post

this guy is super good or super lucky.  I can't figure if I like him or hate his guts to a killing degree.  He seems to have been in Michael's life for a long time.  What's the point of that?  hmm   He has his money, why's he still around?

Reply 91#91 bala's post

there is that....

I agree!  

Reply 100#100 sanggye's post

WOW.  So is he going to tell the CIA? Is he going to tell everything or keep lying to the cia.   Will Fiona be able to get out of the situation.

When she walked up and he asked if it was "fiona" and she was like yes I'm turning myself in.  What did that guy think?  Pulling a gun and having all the other guys with guns.  She *was* turning herself in after all.  LOL  dumb a$$

Reply 25#25 bala's post

I loved Fiona's outfit!   Actually I thought her hair looked great and rest of her fit the part really well

Reply 27#27 bala's post

OMG  Really!   You sure....

Reply 33#33 bala's post

it is kinda monotonous.  Someone is always out to get him. The way he played Madeline!  She's going to join in next

Reply 50#50 codebreaker's post

I was sorry to see the end.  I was hoping they would go back to Michael helping his neighbors.  This CIA/Gov't storyline is fine every once in awhile, but constantly is boring.  How disapointing.

Glad they were able to get Riley off their case!  Using the coast guard was smart.

Reply 4#4 codebreaker's post

i enjoyed all the Ireland back story.  Usually we just hear about it so it was nice to see it.  I understand why Fi would walk away from Michael with the "kiss of death".  I'm just sorry that Michael hasn't figured out he can't have his cake and eat it too.   

I always love the scenes with Maddie.  She's the best.    For a 100th episode...it was kinda lame. Just a normal episode or after 7 years I'm desynsatized (sp)

23 12
Thread