74 1234
Thread
Printable Version

Burn Notice Season 5-7 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

Reply 4#4 codebreaker's post

Well i like Michael had improvise you can see the 4 years he been burn actually made better spy by making him think on his feet

Reply 6#6 sanggye's post

Did you notice differences between the way Spy organisation works and how he works that what make him good he can do both.

Reply 8#8 sanggye's post

yeah your right but micheal quite experienced.

Bloodlines

Another great episode where it get personal micheal had pretending bad person to his own mother and she was great in the role and got the information. It was micheal telling Fiona he needs her

Reply 11#11 codebreaker's post

What a way convince him to stay with his boring wife

Reply 14#14 gabsimom's post

It really would be nice if we get him appear in one episode but which actor should play him ?

Mind Games

Well talk about unexpected complication trying make the bad guy into a cop almost backfired since he was a FBI agent . I liked how micheal had save him for putting in a difficult situation and i have say i didn't see it coming as actor always play bad guy so it was nice to surprised at revelation.

Reply 20#20 sanggye's post

LOL, i was thinking the same thing but if she ever sell the the shop?

[ Last edited by bala at 7-10-2011 20:37 ]

No Good Deed

Well another Michel Weston conspiracy who frame him for murder of Max. Sorry that i put promo to next week episode as this week certainly ruined the end to this episode. . For a young hacker she was very ruthless

Reply 24#24 sanggye's post

Well come on when you look at her she was like young early 20 ies -you don't expect women like that would be so capable to suffocate a man with plastic bag before inject him with catomine ?.

Square One

Well look Micheal got new handler but she does seem a lot smarter figure out how Michel escaped

Burn Notice: comic con panel

Please note: Fall of Sam Axe panel which mean it's only bruce campbell who is amusing

[ Last edited by bala at 7-27-2011 09:38 ]

Reply 34#34 arksongbird80's post

What are you talking about last episode was fantastic and yes it's slightly different but this what happens when series evolves. Micheal being framed and he has figure out what big plan without getting caught.

Reply 36#36 arksongbird80's post

I think you got something that happens quite a lot with long running shows, when you watch a show that more than 2 seasons you get bored. you become immune to excitement of the show. You just end up watching it out loyalty.  Take a show like House i was really excited when it started but  it has become boring.

Reply 38#38 arksongbird80's post

5 weeks away from returning show and new show starting September

Reply 40#40 sanggye's post

They have done that 4 years it get a bit boring saving the little guy .

Quote:
Originally posted by sanggye at 7-29-2011 22:07  
No it doesn't, at least for me.  This whole save the world thing is boring, there are too many shows out there that have that attitude.  It worked for many successful shows, and people like it.  Think ...
Wow he's not saving the world he's not superman . Sorry couldn't resist putting a superman reference. ok your right the one main reason why Burn notice is because of the human emotion and they still kept that even when he goes off the reservation Fiona, his mother and Chuck keep him grounded.. Compare this show covert affairs is wrong they different shows. This isn't CIA show you need remember season arc for this season seeing micheal weston as a spy i figure somehow end this season he would getting burnt.

Reply 46#46 sanggye's post

One off, what about the episode he helped brother of sister who was abused by her boyfriend. That was just one episode you mention. Your making it sound like we had 5-8 episodes where he's saving that was just 1 episode .

Reply 48#48 sanggye's post

You don't have to apologise we are just having a friendly discussion and i respect your opinion i am not saying anything negative we are just disagree. Most of the time on here we are all in agreement and it get a bit boring so when we have a difference of opinion i always try my best explore this.

I think you mean every episode this season had a CIA mission. I am talking about the whole series rather than just season 5. I think this where our misunderstanding is happening. All i am saying, why don't we both wait and see how season 5 end and than have discussion as whole season?. That will give both of us a better idea how season 6 will play out.

I am thinking there still be episode where he will help innocent people but it tied in with CIA missions. So it will like two storylines per episode. The focusing more on CIA stuff is so audience can see what Michel did as a spy.  i try my best not compare this show other show since you pointed out this show is rather diffrent from CIA FBI show has they do what they want without any rules as long bag guy get hurt and no innocent people get hurt they have done their job.

Reply 52#52 gypsiegirl66's post

I think you maybe right i was thinking same thing but i wasn't sure if he could walk away when he has been obsessed about getting back i think he will have a hard time letting go and walking away. . After almost 5 years i don't it will easy for him do what you say it would be nice.

74 1234
Thread