Thread
Printable Version

Seriousl What have you done!

Seriousl What have you done!

I am unsure of WTF you guys did when you changed to Flash but you messed this site up! At first I thought wow flash this is awesome but now when you upload new shows they are not all showing up in the most recently updated, I keep getting error messages saying "stream not found" and the the European servers take 40 minutes to load a twenty minute episode. The last four shows that I've tried to watch that were newly updated I have had this problem with every single one of them. A very displeased customer.

Reply 1#1 collo89's post

yesterday i had the same problem but today all the episodes loaded fine [ Last edited by bala at 5-4-2011 14:20 ]

I had this happen today for a show with the American servers but the Europe one loaded fine

Reply 3#3 woothdye's post

Yeah i had the exact problem EU server yesterday look like everyone using US server today making EU server free to use .

It seems hit and miss. I have had the same thing then click the same server same show again a minute later and it plays just fine.

I am sorry for this issue, yesterday we transer data from EU server. Now we have limited the bandwidth of data transfer.
We keep improving services for you.

Thread