Thread
Printable Version

Download to Real Player Unavailable

Download to Real Player Unavailable

I used to be able to watch shows in Real Player by clicking on a show, right clicking, and selecting to view in Real Player. This allowed me to watch shows when I didn't have internet access. Now when I click on a show it just opens a new browser and I can only watch the show in the site. What happened to viewing shows in Real Player? How can we go back to doing this?

Reply 1#1 smbolden's post

YOU can't

Do you know why this was changed?

Reply 3#3 smbolden's post

Real player become difficult to use with the site basically the new version real player create problems with the episode so decision was to change flash site so that anyone can use the site and not be restricted by real player software.

Unfortunately that means that now anyone who used to download it to Real Player so that videos could be viewed without Internet access can no longer watch videos if not connected to the Internet. Too bad there isn't a way to accommodate both parties.

Reply 5#5 smbolden's post

please note this site doesn't recommend downloading episodes when real player was option it's illegal. This changes prevents that from happening.

Reply 5#5 smbolden's post

Downloading is illegal in some countries so using that realplayer feature you did at your own risk

no downloads

frankly I would like my money back. I don't have internet access and used to use a friend's to download and watch later. This site is of absolutely no use to me any more

Reply 8#8 rossfam11's post

This site has NEVER condoned or promoted the downloading of anything offered. It is a streaming site. The fact that you chose to risk downloading is not a site issue, it was your personal choice. As has been stated above, downloading is illegal in many countries, and the fact that your version of RealPlayer allowed that option didn't change that fact.
Remember to KISS......Keep It Simple Stupid!

Thread