Thread
Printable Version

Updated on May 16th: VIP.tv-video.net reopened

Reply 80#80 gdi3's post

Another advantage with flash is if you are planing to watch more than one episode open up the second episode and pause it allowing it to buff and when you are watching the second do the same for the next

Well Thanks a lot for the consultation with the paying members. You could have at least kept both options or had a separate site for realplayer and one for flash. I CANT watch without downloading first as my broadband is appallingly slow. Great that means i now need to find somewhere else to buy my tv from. I can predict you will lose a fair amount of members. Very annoyed :@ EDITED for using stared swear word. Casper27

Reply 82#82 kazzea's post

The decision was made because so many member complained about real player problems over the past years so alternative choice was made to fix the problem.

Standalone Flash player

Is it possible to use a stand alone flash player that would give more control on picture, volume, window size, etc? If so, could you explain how please?

I suppose it's to late to have http://vip.tv-video.net as realeplayer and http://viptv.net as flash

Reply 82#82 kazzea's post

you could hit the pause button and wait for it to buffer, I just tried that it's working fine for me. Only thing I noticed is that the ratings of the shows seem to be missing since the upgrade. Also the logo is a bit annoying and I would prefer if I could change the size of the player as I like to play on the games site while watching tv. But I'm sure you'll fix these things soon anyway

working pretty well in my pc

Reply 83#83 bala's post

Why is the word "flowplayer" on the screen at the bottom left hand side? Is flowplayer the same as adobe Flash?

Reply 85#85 codebreaker's post

Great idea, Jim. Or what about having the choice to select either Flash or Realplayer on this site? (So far it's taken me 20 minutes to watch about 5 minutes of video).

Reply 55#55 codebreaker's post

Thanx, will do.

i dont like flash it has just stopped working and its buffered all the way i really want realplayer back
always repect peoples opinions

Quote:
Originally posted by gdi3 at 4-30-2011 11:47 Why is the word "flowplayer" on the screen at the bottom left hand side? Is flowplayer the same as adobe Flash?
That's name software player they are using for flash unfounatly on some video that logo appears and on some other it doesn't.

can you guys not put it back to real player please i cannot access csi new york with flash

Reply 93#93 babysexylexy's post

No it's gone for good

reply 94#94 bala's post

but why i never ever ever had a problem with real player i have attempted to watch smallville 3 times now and its really frustrating me csi new york said stream not found so im trying again ive been interupted for fringe this isnt fair

just tried to watch fringe again and its not letting me

Reply 95#95 babysexylexy's post

Other members have had problems majority rules CSI: NY work ok i just tried it and it loads ok [ Last edited by bala at 4-30-2011 12:24 ]

reply 96#96 balas post

i know flash has a good picture but if i wanted flash i would go to tvfull.com or net but i didnt want it i so much prefered realplayer surely there is something members can do

reply 97#97 balas post

i just tried to watch it, it buffered all the way and then i pressed play and it stopped after about 45 seconds

Reply 99#99 babysexylexy's post

Well i checked i pass 45 second mark
Attachment: Your usergroup does not have permission to access attachments

Thread