Thread
Printable Version

Updated on May 16th: VIP.tv-video.net reopened

Reply 20#20 bala's post

Thanks for the warning and letting us know.
I am not asking you to dye your hair red and call me Mulder, I would simple ask that you could consider the possibility...

Quote:
Originally posted by thelimpingtoad at 28-4-2011 15:37 Will the flash video player you're going to be using allow keyboard media controls like pause/play etc? Will it still allow full screen playback?
The sister site uses flash and has full screen playback but keyboard media controls don't work on that site so i predict it wont work here after update

Reply 22#22 codebreaker's post

I wonder what happens tvfull after viptv site get upgraded? Will it still be avaliable?

Reply 22#22 codebreaker's post

the space bar button pauses and plays after you click the play button once.

Reply 23#23 bala's post

Both running on the same format and tvfull slightly more expensive does seem pointless unless they do a mobile app for one of them [ Last edited by codebreaker at 4-28-2011 20:00 ]

Reply 24#24 spratt89's post

Well spotted, having a media center PC i do use the keyboard to pause realplayer and windows media player

You said April 30th, but there is a message on the site now that say's its being upgraded or did that mean for the 30th (as there was no date with the message on the front main page, it implies that it's happening right now, which is before the 30th so I am a little confused) Because right now, the episodes aren't loading correctly for me though they were this morning and nothing has changed except the note on the main page. [ Last edited by jessiswise at 4-29-2011 00:25 ]

Reply 27#27 jessiswise's post

Well that message on the viptv site has been there since yesterday it's a advance warning for user who don't visit the fourm that there is planned upgrade tomorrow.

so no more real player??

Reply 29#29 banlron's post

It looks that way but i think it has been more troublesome for the MAC users

Reply 29#29 banlron's post

No more RealPlayer. The new set up should be easier & less troublesome for everyone.
Remember to KISS......Keep It Simple Stupid!

Reply 27#27 jessiswise's post

The notice on VIPTV is a link to this thread which provides the time for the site being down, which is the 30th.

I know you said its going to be down on the 30th, but is there a reason it hasn't been working on the 28th and 29th either? Not since that advance warning notice went up?

Reply 33#33 jessiswise's post

It's been working for me, and I haven't seen others saying it's down for them, so it might be a issue on your end. I just checked & have a show playing right now, so I'm not sure what to tell you.

Super glad things are being upgraded! If it will no longer be necessary to use Realplayer, what will I use??
I'm not afraid of tomorrow, for I have seen yesterday and I love today.

Reply 35#35 arksongbird80's post

Realplayer is still used for the movie site but like tvfull flash is a plug in on most computers and web browsers

Reply 35#35 arksongbird80's post

The movie site will eventually be switched to flash as well.

switching to flash is a big comfort to pc users but i doubt about mac... any idea for mac users?

Reply 36#36 codebreaker's post

the movie site?
I'm not afraid of tomorrow, for I have seen yesterday and I love today.

Reply 39#39 arksongbird80's post

Not actually affiliated with this site, but the admin is a friend of LBJ. Here's the link: movieonline.cc

Thread