Thread
Printable Version

East West 101 (SBS) General Discussion (Spoilers)

Reply 39#39 bala's post

I cant stand the way Richard operates so getting attacked in the interview room was amusing but i wasn't surprised he was probably responsible for not helping the boat victims but all the other killings and allowed to walk was diabolical

A hero Standard (3x01)

Well another great start to the season and Milek getting an award for what happen in the last season was great but what a tragic loss for him at the hospital .He's going to become obsessed in finding the driver like he did for the gunman of his father   . So much trying quit the police force . That's really going to put pressure on their marriage :(

That armed truck robbery was intense and i don't like the new guy it's bit jerk :( .

What a way only survivor to find out he accidental shot his partner

How did i know they would be a connection to armed robbery?

3x01 The Hero's Standard

How stupid getting out her car to try and stop that armed robbery with so many gun men but i thought from the start that the surviving guard shot his co-driver when they blew the doors off and Malik's son dying after he was sitting up in bed being his usual arrogant self was a tragic shock

Reply 43#43 codebreaker's post

Yeah but she's a cop it's not like she had a choice you expected do nothing even that new guy thought she could done something about it. i think the son's death was on purpose so that Malik could stay in the season because at the start he suppose leaving the force now he on a mission find out who responsible for his son's death that will focus 3rd season.

Reply 44#44 bala's post

The one season cop that gets on the wrong side of Malik is a little predicable now

Reply 45#45 codebreaker's post

Well that because the name of the show is called East West 101 suggesting that show will have one person from East which is milek and other guy from west which white guy.

Heart of Darkness

Well this was an emotional episode and i am glad that leader is dead he deserves it after what he did to that women during war time in Somalia.   . What an inappropriate time to make out during a break in to suspect building  

Reply 47#47 bala's post

It seems like they are all taking the law into their own hands but who took their eye off the container

S03 EP3

Well not a very interesting episode but finding out his wife is pregnant was a surprise i don't blame him for how he reacted and at least they are talking which is an improvement from last week but she had no choice but send text message to get his attention

3x03 Jerusalem

What a way Zane found out his wife was pregnant

Reply 50#50 codebreaker's post

so much for watch them in the order they air

Reply 51#51 bala's post

There always one that gets my attention

Reply 52#52 codebreaker's post

you really should change your update watching Tuesday shows rather than yesterday's Shows

Reply 53#53 bala's post

I just checked and I'm still watching Mondays shows

Reply 54#54 codebreaker's post

You still have these left on monday list

• Borgias: The French King (01x06)
  • Killing: What You Have Left (01x06)
  • CSI: Miami: G.O. (09x21)

Reply 55#55 bala's post

Plus
    Breakout Kings 1x09 One for the Money
    In Plain Sight 4x01 The Art of the Steal
    Case Sensitive 1x01 Episode 1

[ Last edited by codebreaker at 5-5-2011 20:13 ]

Reply 56#56 codebreaker's post

Are you planning watch all this tonight or tomorrow?

Reply 57#57 bala's post

I will watch half of them

Reply 49#49 bala's post

While looking for 3x04 i found 5 & 7

Reply 59#59 codebreaker's post

I've now found episode 3x06 in file form but wont know until i have watched them if they are labeled right

Thread