Thread
Printable Version

East West 101 (SBS) General Discussion (Spoilers)

A prodical Fear

Well finding out that guy was her brother was interesting but offer $10,000 distant money or stay with her seemed to be a tough choice. Maliek undercover is getting more dangerous for his family. It's good thing he couldn't tell his boss about Maliek

[ Last edited by bala at 4-21-2011 15:31 ]

Reply 17#17 bala's post

The mother and daughter both admitting they killed the Serbian car salesman after what he did to them 11 years ago was great

Just Cargo

Well Natasha getting murder certainly complicated Milek undercover operation.  What a way for him to find out his daughter was hospital . At least they got him in the end

Ice in the vains

Well not a very interesting episode nothing much happens but we find more about her family history.

Reply 18#18 bala's post

It thought it looks like Ray framed Malik for both the killing of the guy who shot his father and the explosives because he thought he told IA when it turns out to be his boss who must now carry some of the blame for him wanting to die

Reply 25#25 codebreaker's post

Yeah it did look that way but planting the bomb making equipment went too far because it was connected case they were working on but i still don't understand why Milik took Ray on the string operation?

Men of conscience

Sophie hitting on Milek put him in a difficult situation with his wife and even through he didn't do anything wrong you can understand why she a bit suspicious and news story didn't help i had feeling make the situation worse.

They really love focus racism issues on this show but killing of the guy wife was meant for him was rather sad.

Reply 19#19 bala's post

That explosion was horrific and that must of been scary when the kids attacked Malik's families car but what a way to treat the kid in the cage, Malik should of shot him and the dogs

Reply 28#28 codebreaker's post

I told you it was horrible

206-Another life

You just knew that photo from pervious episode would make it into the paper but i did find it amusing before that happen his wife bought laugaire for her husband but i am not surprised she decided to move out.

I am glad they got the persons to shot her brother but her dad almost ruined the whole thing.

Reply 21#21 bala's post

Malik going undercover was risky but it's a good job the other guy had the accident before he answered his phone and Patricia giver her brother the offer of $10,000 was a great way to test his family loyalties but with him already forging her cheques he's not much of a brother

Reply 31#31 codebreaker's post

You have no idea what going happen to the brother trust me it's going to rather complicated

Reply 23#23 bala's post

Patricia not letting Malik know his daughter was in hospital for the sake of the mission was wrong and he should of decked that other guy for stopping Patricia from ringing him but taking the flowers to hospital just to get Malik back on the case was really selfish. i wonder who was on the phone that told him Malik was a cop

Reply 24#24 bala's post

That was tragic for the ambulance officer who was stabbed to death by a kid in an Ice and Patricia's father is a bit of a hard case but at leased he found his son

Reply 27#27 bala's post

How tragic for the seven year old girl to find her mother and Malik being honest to his wife on the phone when she asked who he was with was nice but it was a surprise to her, the third person was luck they was waiting to arrest him and what a cliffhanger with Patricia's brother

Reply 35#35 codebreaker's post

Have you spotted 2 actors from Rush ?

Reply 36#36 bala's post

No which is unusual for me

Reply 37#37 codebreaker's post

They both were only guest stars

One was Stella and other one was Dom

Atonement

Well was interesting ending but the twist with who was really responsible for killing Alkma

Reply 30#30 bala's post

Patricia should of shot the guy on the roof, allowing him to turn around with the gun still in his hand was stupid but then again what her father did was just as bad

Thread