76 1234
Thread
Printable Version

East West 101 (SBS) General Discussion (Spoilers)

East West 101 (SBS) General Discussion (Spoilers)

East West 101 Premiered on SBS on December 06, 2007

EAST WEST 101 is the story of two men whose destiny is irrevocably intertwined. Malik is driven by a hunger for justice. He was twelve and at the till, when a masked gunman held up the family shop. Malik refused to hand over the money. His father was shot and injured. Since he joined the Force, Malik has been looking for the shadowy figure who pulled the trigger.

When he finally finds him, Malik’s belief in the justice system is challenged by a powerful desire for revenge. As he hunts down the truth it is revealed that Crowley had a part to play in the original investigation. But will Crowley help or hinder Malik in his quest? He is a man whose vision has been blighted by pain and prejudice.

Crowley’s son, Paul, was found dead of a drug overdose sold to him by a Lebanese dealer. When the drug dealer, who sold Paul the heroin, is found murdered, Internal Affairs come asking questions. Looking for answers. Not just from Crowley. Malik also. He was involved in the case. Crowley is at the mercy of Malik. Will Malik end his career? What will Crowley do to stop him?

There’s an edge of danger as these two men circle one another. This might look like the battle between two strong men for dominance - but it is also a metaphor for the fear that exists between East and West - as two men search for love, approval and forgiveness.

Homepage

Discuss Anything About East West 101 Here

Reply 1#1 codebreaker's post

Are you really going watch first 2 seasons before 3rd season starts tonight ?

don't you have enough tv show something has to be left out? .

Reply 2#2 bala's post

I've got no chance it will take forever at a quarter at a time and a 30 min clock between each quarter

Reply 3#3 codebreaker's post

i am surprised you hadn't watch this since you normally every show that get relased over past 2 years.

Reply 4#4 bala's post

To be honest i thought this was a new show until i looked further and it's only sites like DS that make be look

Reply 5#5 codebreaker's post

Well i spot it last year but i thought it was cancelled show so i didn't bother with it.

The Enemy within

Well this was difficult episode to watch hitting on racial tensions between Arabs and Aussie people and fact that cop lied said arab boy killed his partner when in fact all he did was push him and person gun accidentally went off but finding out the truth cost that boy's life.

Death at the station

Well another emotional case but that cop went a little to far even if that guy was responsible for his son death it was drug overdose so technically drug dealer isn't responsible no one made him buy the drugs. . I clearly see he's on the way out

Islander Sarcfice

What is with this show and bad ending in every episode someone dies you just wonder if they just keep kill off bad guys where are the happy episode where no-one dies?. I should seen women killing her brother murderers coming but it still surprise.

You really need to be tough watch this show as it hard hitting  

Reply 7#7 bala's post

It would of helped if they had identified themselves as cops first to the two that was running away but lying about what really happened had tragic consequence's and the cop's went a little over the top arresting all the Arabs

Reply 10#10 codebreaker's post

Well crowley was the one in charge it was his decision on that but i agree it was over the top but with cop dead they had no choice.

Reply 11#11 bala's post

It was obvious the guy on the rail tracks was going to get shot when he came forward still pointing the gun

Reply 12#12 codebreaker's post

Yeah but Malik really tried his best protect him but it's sad death since he was innocent.

Hunt for a killer

Another good episode but at least he's finally getting closer to the man who shot his father but i should of seen twist coming with only 2 more episode until first season is over,  i can't wait to watch them tomorrow.

Reply 8#8 bala's post

After loosing his son I'm not surprised that cop lost it for a bit and arresting three for the other killing was a good result

Reply 9#9 bala's post

That was tragic that the innocent girl got caught it the cross fire and Ray is getting a bit of a hand full after loosing his son but leaking the story to the papers was crazy with himself being under investigation for killing his sons drug  dealer, what a tragedy for the parents of the brothers killed and now their daughter being arrested for murder

Haunted by the Past

What a great title for this episode finding out why that man got murder was good and i am not surprised both mother and daughter kill him after what he did to them 11 years ago he got what he deserved but the boss wanting to charge mother only seems wrong and Maliek was right they should charged both of them.

He finally made the guy confess but he couldn't kill him, look like next episode is going very interesting.

The Hand of Friendship

Wow what a season finale i never thought it would end like that he wanted to die his career was over and he knew that was only way out but using Maliek to kill him was tough he tried to hold on . The guilt is going be with him next season.

The Lost Boy

What a way to start season 2 with van bomb but kidnapping of a small boy was awful when we found what they did to him. No matter how much things have changed they still remain the same   . I am glad they found him alive but i still can't believe they could put a child in a cage and feed him pork with dogs outside

Reply 14#14 bala's post

Malik confronting the guy who may of shoot his father has now put his own family's life in danger

76 1234
Thread