Thread
Printable Version

King Season 1 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

Reply 1#1 codebreaker's post

[ Last edited by bala at 4-18-2011 20:18 ]

Reply 3#3 codebreaker's post

Well i found the promos

Reply 5#5 codebreaker's post

Jess really was force to reckon with i mean at start she answering phones but you can see why she got into trouble and this does remind me of the closer from some reason. I loved the kiss at the end that was funny.

T-bone

Another good episode i liking King even more she really has a way with men, getting T-bone to help her was interesting especially after he find out his wife doesn't love him but i liked how Kings made it look like she needed him to be his hero she really played her character quite well.

The police fight at start was amusing.

Reply 9#9 codebreaker's post

Yeah it was rather amusing that trying to get DNA from the guy but at least she got them but MK hating her was interesting but telling her how she really feel i like king response but the ending i love how when she's at work she so strong but when she at home she completely different person. The trying pregnant is most interesting part because we don't know if she can.

Episode 4

This case was personally but i am not surprised the daughter felt guilty it certainly teach her to be grateful to her mum. King trying look after teenager was rather amusing but dropping the injection in toilet when her collgue was on the other side was rather amusing.

Episode 5

Seamore really was piece of work and King really had tough case to catch him but i liked how she managed turn his scared wife against by making him confess he hate his wife and hope they rot in hell

Ahmad Khan

Finding out he was gay was an interesting surprise and finding the killer who was just jealous of him.

Episode 7

Well look like Danny and Jess might be over we knew he had a few secrets but what a way for it all blow up on him and he really needs to clear the air otherwise they are doomed. Jess going to other guy house was interesting

Reply 19#19 kellemanske's post

Well who knows but they is something dodgy about him he has way too many secrets and this episode showed he's keeping more secrets Jess is going to find out eventually.

Reply 19#19 kellemanske's post

Look like you were right about her going to be pregnant  but it was nice to meet her sister

Reply 24#24 kellemanske's post

look like there are only eight episode

Thread