Thread
Printable Version

Real Player

Real Player

I continuously get a message when I try to watch a show (I was watching Big Bang Theory) with real player it says 32-bit crashed I've tried everything reinstalling older/new version still the same I found that if I click the reload page a couple of time it sometimes works however after 100 clicks you can no longer watch anything your put on hold for 24 hours. I need resolution with this real player error.

real player

I continuously get a message when I try to watch a show (I was watching Big Bang Theory) with real player it says 32-bit crashed I've tried everything reinstalling older/new version still the same I found that if I click the reload page a couple of time it sometimes works however after 100 clicks you can no longer watch anything your put on hold for 24 hours. I need resolution with this real player error.

Real player

When is this move supposed to happen? Specifically I click on the AM flag to the show I wish to watch, real player pops up and says "plugin 32-bit has crashed I click the reload page and nothing if I click it to many time I bomb out I can't watch anything because VIPTV says I clicked 100 times and check in again tomorrow

real player

real player comes up I get sound but no picture uninstalled re installed no change new thing in player lower left shows flowplayer since that has popped up the above has happened

Thread