Thread
Printable Version

The Confession (Spoilers)

The Confession (Spoilers)

The Confession is a story of unique redemption and an exploration of good and evil featuring a hit man (Kiefer Sutherland), and a priest (John Hurt). The story begins on Christmas Eve, when the hit-man enters a church to confess his sins to the priest. Through a series of gripping flashbacks, the Confessor’s journey is revealed – laying out what has brought him to this moment and leading the audience to the dramatic ending where the man's chances at ultimate redemption hang in the balance. While at first the Confessor seems to be an evil, cold-blooded killing machine and the Priest the ultimate arbiter of good, as the series develops it becomes clear that both characters are much more complicated than either could have suspected.

This is a web-series not aired on TV

Chapter 1

Ok so each episode is roughly 6-10 minutes and what a start to series i mean go to church and tell him about man he just killed the fact that he forgave him before he shot him really surprised him.

Chapter 2

Well finding out how he became a hitman was interesting but i am glad he didn't kill the women in the church to prove his point

Chapter 3

Well it obvious the guy in the chair would get shot but i didn't expect his partner to get shot by him and what did he mean by we will see ?

Chapter 4

I thought it was interesting when he asked Priest whether he thought certain people deserved to died and reluctantly he said yes. .

Why do i get feeling that the priest is his next target ?

Chapter 5

Another clif hanger i can't wait see what happens next

Thread