Thread
Printable Version

Breaking In Season 1-2 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

Reply 20#20 codebreaker's post

Starting

Breaking Out

Well this was good episode with OZ teaching his team building was amusing but cam telling her how he really feels and the fact she thought he was not real was amusing.

21.0 Jump Street

Well cyber bully case was interesting and what about mike tyson weren't they suppose test his security system at home.

Reply 23#23 bala's post

yes they were, but the cyberbullying came first. I just wonder if they realised that they have just made another kids life miserable. I mean, they took this episode a bit to far. No way the bully knew that Cam made that photo and all.+ they were bullying the bully which makes them no better then he was.

Reply 24#24 kellemanske's post

Good point i hadn't thought of that but they got paid to find out but they went a lot further than they should-shame this was the last episode

I did like it that Cam was happy about meeting the teacher and that his crush was jalous

Reply 22#22 bala's post

It's a shame that when Cameron's feelings for Melanie came out in the air vent he back tracked and blamed it on the situation

Reply 27#27 codebreaker's post

No she blamed it on the situation and he agreed

Reply 23#23 bala's post

Cameron getting a date with an old school friend was amusing and when they kissed Melanie looked jealous but what does Melanie sees in Dutch because he is crazy

Reply 29#29 codebreaker's post

I have no idea the writer need mel to have a boyfriend

This has now been added to Realplayer site

'Breaking In' renewed by Fox for second season

Fox has revived the Christian Slater comedy Breaking In.

The network is poised to wrap up negotiations that would see the series return for a second season, TV Guide reports.

Breaking In premiered in April. Set at a security firm, the series centres on a team that is assigned to test the defences of various high tech security systems. In addition to Slater, the show featured Odette Annable and Michael Rosenbaum.

In May, Fox passed on renewing the half-hour show. However, the network announced today that the series will return after a number of meetings between show producers and Fox.

Together, the network and showrunners developed a new direction for the comedy, which is designed to ensure Breaking In a more successful run the second time around.

Last week, Annable insisted that the series could still return, noting that Fox had extended its options on the cast.

Source

Reply 32#32 spratt89's post

This is great news

Breaking in Season 2 Discussion (Spoilers)

The Contra Club

What a way for team to get back in the company good books by breaking into headquarters

Reply 2#2 bala's post

I actually only liked that part of the episode. I hope the season will pick up.

Reply 3#3 kellemanske's post

it's first episode and come on that prank with the ball was rather amusing

Who's The Boss

Well talking about teaching the team a lesson by stealing diamond bra but showcase it was priceless

Reply 2#2 bala's post

Cash's high five to get the hand print was impressive and the prank with the ball was funny

Thread