61 1234
Thread
Printable Version

Breaking In Season 1-2 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

Breaking In Season 1-2 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

Breaking In Premiere's on FOX on April 06, 2011

BREAKING IN is an offbeat half-hour workplace comedy about a high-tech security firm that takes extreme - and often questionable - measures to sell their protection services. Created by Adam F. Goldberg and Seth Gordon, the series centers on a team of uniquely skilled oddball geniuses hand-picked to work for a manipulative mastermind.

Contra Security, corporate America's answer to "The A-Team," gives clients a sense of security by first ripping it away. The firm is led by OZ (Christian Slater), a larger-than-life head honcho who is a man of mystery and master of manipulation. The members of the odd squad include alluring bad girl MELANIE (Odette Annable), who is in charge of lock-picking, safe-cracking and heart-breaking; and CASH (Alphonso McAuley), a fanboy who specializes in strategy, logistics and office pranks

Homepage

Discuss Anything About Breaking In Here

Reply 1#1 codebreaker's post

I am looking forward to this

Reply 2#2 bala's post

Lets hope Christian Slater has more luck with this than his previous shows

Reply 3#3 codebreaker's post

Well i doubt it with fox rating it will probably be low

BREAKING IN - Series Premiere Teaser

Reply 5#5 bala's post

DS do some great banners it's just a shame they initial them

Reply 6#6 codebreaker's post

You can't blame her for initial it her banner

1x01 Pilot

I like how that fixed their first mistake by making it look like the car was stolen by his son and the practical jokes was amusing so not bad for a new half hour show

Reply 8#8 codebreaker's post

Yeah i have to admit that there covered quite a lot in 20 minutes the pranks were good but stadium one was a bit too much . I liked how they skip the planning and did it

BREAKING IN - Teaser for WED 4/13!

BREAKING IN - Alyssa Milano Breaks In

Wow didn't know she's was pregnant

Well the second episode was amusing i mean breaking into OZ wife house was difficult but once he figured out he was the mole but they should look at thumb drive ?

Reply 12#12 bala's post

1x02 Tis Better to Have Loved and Flossed
That was some security system at the house but using an angle grinder while she was in the shower was over the top and i wonder if Amy will be a regular guest

Reply 13#13 codebreaker's post

I think she might be or until she starts showing

Need for Speed

Well another amusing episode but OZ messing with photo copier was rather amusing i thought it was prank by Cameron but i was wrong.

Reply 15#15 bala's post

What Cameron did for Dutch to get his relationship back on track was nice and the messages from the photo copier was amusing

White on white

Well OZ tricking Cameron into put bug on the dad was great but it backfired but the star wars movie was ridiculous

Reply 17#17 bala's post

Everyone getting played by Melanie's ex-con father was amusing but when he found out who was responsible for putting him away turned out great especially when she found out who really sent the postcards

Take the Movie and Run

Nice episode with Cash having save the day with movie sequel

Reply 19#19 bala's post

Melanie's boyfriend is starting to get annoying so the peanut allergy was amusing

61 1234
Thread