Thread
Printable Version

The Kennedys Season 1 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

Reply 1#1 bala's post

I thought this was supposed to air yesterday

Reply 3#3 bala's post

I just found this so i assume it airs tonight
http://www.reelzchannel.com/kennedys/

Reply 5#5 bala's post

So whats the clock for

Reply 7#7 bala's post

Isn't that what the count down clock is usually for

Part 1

I thought this was a nice fresh look at an old story but why when Jack was missing didn't he let his mother know was wrong and then finding out that Joe died his father took it bad but didn't take him long before telling Jack to  take his place

Reply 13#13 bala's post

The father is to controlling but allowing Bobby to do what he wants was interesting but it's a shame it didn't last and Jackie refusing the offer of 1 million dollars was great

Part 3

It's a shame that JFK inexperience cost over 100 lives and it looks like the Kennedy men have trouble with being faithful like father like son and I wont be surprised that Jackie's marriage will be in shambles when she finds out about his affair with Mary Meyer but he was forewarned

Part 4

I wished Jackie would of stuck to her principles to put her daughter first instead of being pushed into helping her husband instead and it looks like Joe has gone to far with underhanded dealings

Reply 20#20 bala's post

That was a harsh phone call from his mother but no thanks to his father for not telling the whole truth and the stroke before they could resolve their differences was bad timing, Rosemarie's problems were sad but what he did to her was diabolical

Reply 22#22 bala's post

Yes he was a evil piece of work

Reply 25#25 bala's post

You cant say Jack wasn't warned about the possible loss of his marriage after Jackie is humiliated by his thing with Mary Meyer and the Soviet missile bases under construction in Cuba was an interesting history lesson

Part 7

I'm glad that Jack made the time to be at the hospital with the sad loss of their newborn son and Bobby being able to resist Marilyn's advances was great, the shooting we knew was coming but Jackie looked so happy holding his hand which made it even sadder

Part 8

Bobby loosing his temper in front of Jackie's kids was unfortunate but walking out on his wife was crazy, Bobby's decision to run for president and his assassination plus Jackie's decision to marry Aristotle Onassis was a interesting conclusion to the family's tragedies

This has now been added to Realplayer site

Reply 33#33 bala's post

This looks like a spin off

Thread