39 12
Thread
Printable Version

Strike Back Season 1 - 5 General Discussion (Spoilers)

Reply 64#64 codebreaker's post

Well another adventure we had no doubts they would get the nuclear triggers and they did

Reply 74#74 codebreaker's post

I have to say that one hell of a way get out of paying a ticket   

That battle on the river was crazy not only did they survive all those gunfire on land but to keep them coming after they got in river was crazy.

Reply 78#78 codebreaker's post

Well he was CIA so he wasn't lying but if he had shot him they would be screwed.

Reply 83#83 codebreaker's post

Well she's gone rouge but you just knew as soon they introduced Kamali daughter she end being kidnapped

Reply 86#86 codebreaker's post

Well having the Real IRA as a twist i didn't see coming but seriously you thought they check what she had on her. That was a good rescue of  Kamali daughter but i had feeling they run difficulty after the rescue.

Reply 89#89 codebreaker's post

Well that chase was amusing and attempt to throw him off the edge to get information was good but man she was crafty

Reply 91#91 codebreaker's post

How could they know she would have a gun hidden in the airport ?

They were checked for people not weapons

Shadow Warfare: Episode 6

Good rescue of the boss but that was one hell of a test drive in that car

Shadow Warfare: Episode 7

So we finally find out what wrong with Philip he been poisoned and only few days to live but getting caught to go in prison was rather amusing

Shadow Warfare: Episode 8

It was obvious Stonebridge would get the cure but Scott being handcuffed to that women did provides for some amusing moments in the episode but vokda scene i could of done without

Shadow Warfare: Episode 9

I really didn't see that twist coming but i am glad she chose Damien instead of her uncle but it took like a set up by the end.

Reply 108#108 codebreaker's post

What an awful memory her daughter will have as result.

Have both of them (Scot and Stonebridge) sleeped with every women on their team ?

5x01 Legacy: Episode 1

Great returning episode the kidnapping British delegate daughter lead to difficult hostage situation

5x02 Legacy: Episode 2

I can't believe i didn't see the twist with the wife i can't believe she arranged everything and the fact she Korean spy was unbelievable so she marry him so she could have access to him and his contacts.

5x03 Legacy: Episode 3

Damien telling his son he's special forces but the son think he's a drug dealer is amusing but you just knew somehow son would become hostage.

5x05 Legacy: Episode 5

Yes i missed episode 4 commentary let me just say it wasn't much to say so i am moving on this as something significant happen while Stonebridge and Scot are doing a mission Scott son's get kidnap by bad guys and after complete the mission Scot is forced to surrender

5X06 Episode 6

That did look like end of the line for them being held hostages but them escape was brillant

5x07 Episode 7

Look like they gone somewhere else but bank robbery was a surprise

SEASON 6

I don't like new cast for this show but i am curious if anyone is watching this

39 12
Thread