63 1234
Thread
Printable Version

Strike Back Season 1 - 5 General Discussion (Spoilers)

Reply 1#1 spratt89's post

Last year this was promoted as Chris Ryan's Strike Back

Reply 3#3 spratt89's post

I always thought this was just a six part mini series

2x01 Project Dawn, Episode 1

What a disaster the first rescue mission was and then what happened to John Porter on the second live transmission was a shock but at leased they managed to decipher his code, it was a good job Damian was having room service when the attack on the hotel happened and i had a feeling one of the hostages was a gunman

2x02 Project Dawn, Episode 2

I loved their sense of humor while removing the bullet and are any of the people they are trying to save telling the truth about who they are but the rescue was impressive especially catching the bomb but it's a shame the facial recognition was to slow to identify the target and saving the little girl was nice

Reply 9#9 spratt89's post

Reply 14#14 bala's post

What a start with the brutal killing of the security guards in front of the boy and then the end with Scott and the bomb

2x04 Project Dawn, Episode 4

The response to being asked is Scott OK was funny considering what he was doing and allowing him to leave on a promise to save Kate was crazy but so glad the killed him at the end

2x05 Project Dawn, Episode 5

Another great episode, the way they took out the Jeep with the guns and then the waiter with the gun man was great but trying to rescue the arms dealers daughter Claire was harder than first thought with a great gun battle after she lost an ear and was also recaptured

2x06 Project Dawn, Episode 6

I liked the way they got the minister by the short and curlies with those photos but what a way to take out those horny soldiers with their own hand grenade while rescuing Claire and tasering the guard in the privates was great

Reply 22#22 bala's post

Scott is always getting caught with his pants down, that was a good sense of smell to put him in the trunk and asking for a clean extraction was asking to much but his Christmas bonus didn't last long

2x08 Project Dawn, Episode 8

I was surprised they found Martha alive and the one was lucky running across the mind field but not so lucky for the second, Stonebridge was lucky when he stayed on the bridge and the way Scott rescued the hostages was great

Reply 28#28 bala's post

Stonebridge getting his own action was different, the size of that bunker was impressive and surviving that mission was incredible but the way they got Latif was great

Reply 30#30 bala's post

It looks like capturing Latif was all part of his plan so he could drop the tracker in their location, it's a shame Eleanor was stopped from killing him and what a lucky guess with the the green wire considering Sinclair couldn't make his mind up but the look Latif's face when Eleanor put her finger on the trigger and moved it to the bomb was priceless it's a shame she sacrificed her self

This has now been added to the Flash site

Reply 35#35 codebreaker's post

After watching this trailer I can confirm the two episodes online are new episodes

3x01 Vengeance, Episode 1

It's a good job they had satellite coverage but it's a shame they didn't use it to follow the kidnappers and typical Scott to make good use of the hour before they had to leave, I had a feeling Hanson would go off the rails at the training ground but not to that ex-stream

3x02 Vengeance, Episode 2

I had a feeling Rachel was hiding something but the armour she was carrying was amusing and you just knew the bounty on their heads would make the rescue awkward but the cavalry arriving in the nick of time was great and how tragic for Kerry paying the price for Hanson's death

3x03 Vengeance, Episode 3

You just knew from the start that Stonebridge would want revenge for Kerry's death, they were lucky to survive the air strike with only 60 seconds warning, typical Scott to get the ladies but the look on his face when she came first was priceless and what a cliffhanger

3x04 Vengeance, Episode 4

After surviving the second mortar attack and their truck I would of thought there would be a lot of casualty's but surviving so long against so many was incredible and finding they had the triggers with them was a surprise but explained why the kept coming back, loosing the triggers again was predictable

63 1234
Thread