39 12
Thread
Printable Version

Strike Back Season 1 - 5 General Discussion (Spoilers)

Reply 4#4 codebreaker's post

We knew about season 2 i liked how they had 3 separate story-line in one series.

Reply 7#7 codebreaker's post

Well this was good episode the hotel hostage situation was predictable but new guy is nothing like john he really likes to have fun but i should figured out one hostages would be him.

Reply 8#8 codebreaker's post

Well this is spy drama so i expected some twist with the hostage but your right that catch was fantastic .Well job negotiation was amusing. I can't wait for the next two parts

Season 2 Episode 3

Well this was good episode but risky move taking man identity and bomb glad they got to him on time.

Episode 4

Well i have say that guy was good blow her up after he left was cold. They had no choice.

Reply 18#18 codebreaker's post

I have to say this was much better episode than pervious episodde.

Reply 20#20 codebreaker's post

Yes that was well hell of great rescue and rescue of small boy was great as well but the gun fight at end was ridiculous and him dying seem like justice but daughter seem really care for her dad after he got shot.

Episode 7

Who would thought that women Scott was doing at the start was a set up by his boss  . Why can't they have simple hostage exchange it always end up more complicated and messy every time i had feeling something bad was going happens at the end.

Reply 24#24 spratt89's post

That's great news

Reply 26#26 codebreaker's post

Stonebridge has more lives than a cat

Episode 9

Well i would like to watch one episode where we don't see scott doing a female it's getting a bit boring this action show we really don't need to see that in every episode but they got him in the end.

Episode 10

Well attacking base of operation was risky move but finding out that boss knew what it was about and not telling her team was not good but her rescue was good and arm the bomb but what an ending blewing both of them up

Reply 37#37 codebreaker's post

Yeah but you just knew somehow they get back together as a team like that when he rescue them he said how many times have i rescued you made me smile. They make a good team and Racheal i knew more to her than meets the eye. .

Reply 38#38 codebreaker's post

Yes the armour she was carrying was amusing but her taking over the team should make things interesting and you knew she end up dying when he met up with her.

Reply 41#41 codebreaker's post

Yes but the question is whether he will go hunting for him after the mission is over. There were lucky to survive but they knew how to protect themselves but that guy using grenades to slow the team down was smart shame he was only the decoy.  Finding out he was brother was nice surprise and made him valuable target

Reply 43#43 codebreaker's post

Yeah it was a surprise but i am sure they will get another chance

Reply 47#47 codebreaker's post

Yeah talk about screwing the wrong women

Reply 53#53 codebreaker's post

I am really going miss Sinclair he was a good character but Political leader finding nuclear weapons were good since he know who he's dealing with but him getting shot was predictable so that his daughter could take over was a decent plan.

3x08 -Episode 8

Well i should figure out the support to police station were bad guys but so glad she's dead but what a way make him confess after protest his innocence at the start. What his daughter did at the press conference was rather smart

Vengeance, Episode 9

Well he had his chance to shoot him but i think he made the right decision not to do anything

39 12
Thread