Thread
Printable Version

Strike Back Season 1 - 5 General Discussion (Spoilers)

5x01 Legacy: Episode 1

Great returning episode the kidnapping British delegate daughter lead to difficult hostage situation

5x02 Legacy: Episode 2

I can't believe i didn't see the twist with the wife i can't believe she arranged everything and the fact she Korean spy was unbelievable so she marry him so she could have access to him and his contacts.

5x03 Legacy: Episode 3

Damien telling his son he's special forces but the son think he's a drug dealer is amusing but you just knew somehow son would become hostage.

5x05 Legacy: Episode 5

Yes i missed episode 4 commentary let me just say it wasn't much to say so i am moving on this as something significant happen while Stonebridge and Scot are doing a mission Scott son's get kidnap by bad guys and after complete the mission Scot is forced to surrender

5X06 Episode 6

That did look like end of the line for them being held hostages but them escape was brillant

5x07 Episode 7

Look like they gone somewhere else but bank robbery was a surprise

Reply 82#82 bala's post

I re-watched season 4 final first to get me ready for the final season

Chloe loosing her finger after the failed rescue was sad and the fact she was allowed to see her kidnapper she was probable going to die and it was obvious she was made as soon as she walked in the club but rescuing the girl with seconds to spare was impressive

5x02 Legacy: Episode 2

Loosing Ray McQueen to the local police was only going to make finding who was behind it more difficult but their transport following the police was amusing, I'm glad Ray took out the cop who tried to kill him as his death wasn't wasted and the wife killing her husband while they were talking to the suspected woman was I think a bad mistake

5x03 Legacy: Episode 3

Mei allowing an autopsy was surprising and  picked the wrong day to see his father but thinking he's a drug dealer was amusing, Finn getting captured was predictable but at leased he will find out what his father is capable of

5x04 Legacy: Episode 4

Finn still being pissed after his father killed three people saving him was ungrateful and it was only a matter of time before one of the team was captured being that out numbered but I think Mei killing her has signed her own death sentence

5x05 Legacy: Episode 5

Finn should of left after the first kidnapping and getting captured again was a little predictable but at leased he gave them a run for their money and he had no choice but surrender to save him

5x06 Legacy: Episode 6

Mei killing the young solider they let live just to make a point seemed pointless as they know she's a cold blooded killer but knowing next time it could be Finn must of been frightening, Stonebridge winding her up was a great way to get them of guard and what a shame he had to hit the doctor after she helped save Finn

5x07 Legacy: Episode 7

I expected the girl to be dead before the meeting but a gun fight at the opera was crazy and letting Kwon escape was a bad idea, Nina getting caught in the bank during the robbery was unfortunate and Mei getting away again was predictable as that's bound to be the last episode

Thread