Thread
Printable Version

Strike Back Season 1 - 5 General Discussion (Spoilers)

Reply 86#86 codebreaker's post

Well having the Real IRA as a twist i didn't see coming but seriously you thought they check what she had on her. That was a good rescue of  Kamali daughter but i had feeling they run difficulty after the rescue.

4x05 Shadow Warfare Episode 5

Sean putting on his seatbelt should of been a clue he was going to do something but so much for keeping him alive and the girl on girl action before the kill was cold and the fact she only wanted her fingerprint was diabolical, at leased they captured her on the arms raid but getting away with the guns was unfortunate and having to extradite her was sickening as she killed Rachel, the airport battle was great

PS  as the wrong episode was uploaded I went elsewhere

Reply 89#89 codebreaker's post

Well that chase was amusing and attempt to throw him off the edge to get information was good but man she was crafty

Reply 90#90 bala's post

I thought the customs delay was an accident at first but the fact the toilet was checked before allowing her to go was their own fault she escaped

Reply 91#91 codebreaker's post

How could they know she would have a gun hidden in the airport ?

They were checked for people not weapons

Reply 92#92 bala's post

She checked the toilet first before allowing her to use it and it was obvious the toilet was empty of people

Shadow Warfare: Episode 6

Good rescue of the boss but that was one hell of a test drive in that car

4x06 Shadow Warfare: Episode 6

Philip attacking the guards watching him dig his own grave was stupid considering how many armed guards were available and how on earth was the assassin able to follow them on that awesome test drive but being able to take the shot this time was great as because he failed last time they was able to kidnap him

Shadow Warfare: Episode 7

So we finally find out what wrong with Philip he been poisoned and only few days to live but getting caught to go in prison was rather amusing

4x07 Shadow Warfare: Episode 7

It's a good job Stonebridge could handle himself as other than Scott they had no backup plan or weapon's and tragic they had to wait for the camera to be turned off before rescuing the hostages at the cost of the woman's life

Shadow Warfare: Episode 8

It was obvious Stonebridge would get the cure but Scott being handcuffed to that women did provides for some amusing moments in the episode but vokda scene i could of done without

4x08 Shadow Warfare: Episode 8

Scott's escape from the petrol station was impressive considering he was handcuffed and what karma for the guy about to incinerate Stonebridge, Kamali's number had to come up sooner or later but having just told his daughter he will keep him safe was unfortunate

Shadow Warfare: Episode 9

I really didn't see that twist coming but i am glad she chose Damien instead of her uncle but it took like a set up by the end.

4x09 Shadow Warfare: Episode 9

So much for Ester's uncle saying he was there to protect her but her bringing the car closer was a surprise as I expected her to drive away and what a way to stop the train but the end was a surprising twist

4x10 Shadow Warfare: Episode 10

Another impressive escape from the moving van but how on earth does Kamali keep escaping death for so long and willing to realise the virus with his daughter there he eventually got what he deserved

Reply 108#108 codebreaker's post

What an awful memory her daughter will have as result.

Have both of them (Scot and Stonebridge) sleeped with every women on their team ?

Reply 109#109 bala's post

I've lost count on how many they have slept with

Thread