Thread
Printable Version

Strike Back Season 1 - 5 General Discussion (Spoilers)

Reply 43#43 codebreaker's post

Yeah it was a surprise but i am sure they will get another chance

3x05 Vengeance, Episode 5

Great gun fight at the airport but the head shot to the motorcyclist was awesome and they were lucky to survive the set-up at the stadium, Scott's love life was bound to get him in trouble and I'm surprised Stonebridge left the old man unprotected

Reply 47#47 codebreaker's post

Yeah talk about screwing the wrong women

3x06 Vengeance, Episode 6

Both of them admitting they messed up was amusing and the way Craig proved there was a problem with the security was impressive but losing the trigger again was predictable and the old man jumping from the helicopter was risky

3x07 Vengeance, Episode 7

Knox extricating the political leader from a Zimbabwe prison was impressive but you just knew the operation to follow the daughter wouldn't go to plan and loosing the operation centre made things harder, killing Sinclair was a surprise but Dalton killing the killer was great

Reply 53#53 codebreaker's post

I am really going miss Sinclair he was a good character but Political leader finding nuclear weapons were good since he know who he's dealing with but him getting shot was predictable so that his daughter could take over was a decent plan.

3x08 -Episode 8

Well i should figure out the support to police station were bad guys but so glad she's dead but what a way make him confess after protest his innocence at the start. What his daughter did at the press conference was rather smart

Vengeance, Episode 9

Well he had his chance to shoot him but i think he made the right decision not to do anything

3x08 Vengeance, Episode 8

They should of realised the backup cops arriving so soon when they said there wouldn't be any help coming were bad guys but Matlock's face when the phone was answered was priceless it's just a shame they haven't got the man power he has but never the less with the few they had got did a great job

3x09 Vengeance, Episode 9

What idiots arguing about when to go in allowing the driver to get ahead of them and then shooting the driver with a nuclear bomb on-board was crazy and how ironic he was discussed she threatened to give the order to kill his wife and child when he is willing to deal in nuclear bombs

3x10 Vengeance, Episode 10

I can believe Knox and Matlock escaped that building but at leased Matlock it dead thanks to Stonebridge not killing Hanson when he had the chance and the way they both disarmed them bombs was great team work

Reply 64#64 codebreaker's post

Well another adventure we had no doubts they would get the nuclear triggers and they did

4x01 Shadow Warfare, Episode 1

There was nothing Dalton could do to save him but at leased she was able the video the execution and the coppers face when the helicopter came to pick them up was amusing and what a great battle on the river

[ Last edited by codebreaker at 8-17-2013 02:18 ]

Reply 74#74 codebreaker's post

I have to say that one hell of a way get out of paying a ticket   

That battle on the river was crazy not only did they survive all those gunfire on land but to keep them coming after they got in river was crazy.

4x02 Shadow Warfare, Episode 2

Kamali has to be the luckiest guy alive to break free from that tie strap and swim to the other side of the river and Rachel running out of ammo was lucky Philip came just in time, Martinez being killed was tragic and I cant believe Scott and Stonebridge fell for the CIA story but him rescuing them was a surprise

Reply 78#78 codebreaker's post

Well he was CIA so he wasn't lying but if he had shot him they would be screwed.

Reply 79#79 bala's post

I don't see why they would be screwed if they killed Kamali considering Dalton filmed him killing one of their own and being that far under that hardly anyone knew he was CIA it's obvious he's been turned to some degree

4x03 Shadow Warfare, Episode 3

Rachel getting re-leaved of her duties and taking the woman hostage should make things interesting

Reply 83#83 codebreaker's post

Well she's gone rouge but you just knew as soon they introduced Kamali daughter she end being kidnapped

4x04 Shadow Warfare Episode 4

It was obvious James wasn't going without a gun fight as he didn't put his gun down and Sophia dying for the chip in her watch was a surprise but what a tragedy they were only seconds away when Rachel was killed

Thread