49 123
Thread
Printable Version

Chaos Season 1 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

Chaos Season 1 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

Chaos (8PM, CBS) Starring: Freddy Rodriguez, Eric Close, Tim Blake Nelson, James Murray, Carmen Ejogo, and Kurtwood Smith The Premise: "A comedic drama about a group of rogue CIA spies in Clandestine Administration and Oversight Services (CHAOS), who combat threats to national security amidst bureaucratic gridlock, rampant incompetence, and political infighting. The team tackles high-risk foreign intelligence missions using manipulation, deception, and wit to succeed, and that's just for starters." Excite-o-Meter Says: (On a scale of 1 to 10, 10 being the highest) 6. There's always reason to be wary of a show that a broadcast network decides to launch on a Friday night in April—contrary to popular belief, networks do actually know when they have a show that isn't that good. Combining CIA operations with healthy doses of humor is tricky, and that's the issue that seems to be at the heart of the mostly negative early reviews. Still, the trailer looks like a fun romp, so let's give this one a chance, shall we? [ Last edited by spratt89 at 3-31-2011 21:20 ]

Pilot

Well this was good start to the series unfortunately video i posted above show all highlights from the first episode. It does seem better insecurity mainly because it make you think how it all works together. As least it doesn't try to be funny it just it happens to be funny.

Reply 2#2 bala's post

I have to agree this is better than InSecurity and how unfortunate for Rick to be enlisted by the CIA Deputy Director as a mole in a team on his first day but it didn't take long for them to get dirt on Rick

Reply 3#3 codebreaker's post

Well eating scorpion was an interesting tactic  

Song of the North

Well getting his wife out of North korea was more difficult than they ever thought

Reply 5#5 bala's post

Their first plan was pretty good considering they only had 24 hours and using the bus to distract the guards on the bridge was a good second plan but the hand shake when they were reunited was unusual

Love And Rockets

You just knew they would be a complication to plan but impressed single man rescue operation after they got captured

Reply 7#7 bala's post

That rabbit had more than nine lives and the rocket launcher may have been useful and Masha was quick to figure out the Oxford story was a lie

Reply 8#8 codebreaker's post

At least he allowed them get his daughters out

Reply 9#9 bala's post

Well he cared for his daughters, just because some is an evil SOB, doesn't mean that there isn't something they love and cherish.  In fact it is very common for "bad-guys" who murder, deal drugs, and more that keep their loved ones in the dark about it
I am not asking you to dye your hair red and call me Mulder, I would simple ask that you could consider the possibility...

Reply 9#9 bala's post

This didn't last long, it looks like it's been canceled according to tvrage
http://www.tvrage.com/shows/id-25782

Reply 11#11 codebreaker's post

Yes it got cancelled two weeks ago

Reply 12#12 bala's post

I was looking to see when the next episode was

Reply 13#13 codebreaker's post

Quote:
Originally posted by spratt89 at 4-19-2011 06:32[url=redirect.php?goto=findpost&pid=171036&ptid=8534][/url]
CBS Pulls 'Chaos,' Brings Back 'Flashpoint'

CBShas pulled midseason series Chaos off the schedule after threelow-rated airings in the challenging Friday 8 PM time slot. The CIAdramedy most recentl ...
This was posted tv news thread

Reply 14#14 bala's post

I noticed Flashpoint is starting back from 3x08 Collateral Damage

Reply 15#15 codebreaker's post

i am confused as it labelled 4x01 ?

Reply 16#16 bala's post

According to tvrage weekly schedule Friday @ 8pm
http://www.tvrage.com/schedule.php?show_yesterday=1

But IMDB hase 3x14 returning on the 4 June 2011
http://www.imdb.com/title/tt1059475/episodes#season-3

Episode 4

The adult toys code name for the Surveillance equipment but that women asking the guy expense for that was amusing. .

Episode 5

Well this was a much better episode security sweep almost ruin the operation but director finding out about Ink inc was amusing.

Reply 18#18 bala's post

1x04 Two Percent
The escape from the Chinese police van was too easy Linda and Casey arguing before the rescue was amusing and who would of thought the adult toys would cost $77,000 but at leased she had a smile on her face

49 123
Thread